Chapter 14

The crush I had on you, turned into pure love,Since the moment your craze got control of me ⚜

It was a peaceful morning in Namjin's apartment.After Seokjin had pouted all evening about how Namjoon had been away for weeks and since he is back he should at least rest for a day and spend some time with Jin.

Namjoon had eventually gave up and called his Mom to tell her that he won't be in office .Minah was escalated.Her son is finally living like a normal human! Taking leaves when he can !

Aah Namjoon you can stay home ...wait are you staying home because Jin said ...awww look at you being docile now...

Mom !
Okay yes he told me happy...now bye

Bye bye joon,don't worry about work...Mono won't collapse if you take a break for one day.

And then that peace broke when there was a crashing sound.

Namjoon who was in their hall watching some plants documentary whipped his head to their kitchen.

It came from there .

"Jin...what the hell are you doing ? Arent maids supposed to come today? Are you cooking ? Why ? "

Namjoon doesn't understand why Jin is trying to cook.They have maid's for a reason.And the latter is so careless he is scared he will drop something on him or worst get himself cut !

Jin who had just dropped the baking tray yelled back.

"I am baking cookies .Dad loves them "

"And why are you doing it now ? He will be here anytime"

"Nooo.He won't be here until 11 and it's just 10 now.And what are you watching over there.Get in here and help me!"

Namjoon threw his head on their couch and groaned.What does he know about cooking now ?

"You really want me in there? I am sure I won't be of any help to you"

He said but got off anyway.

When he reached the kitchen he blinked.Wasnt their counter black ? Why is it all white and yellow now ?

Seokjin was blowing off all the extra flour he had managed to got upon himself and patted his apron for extra measure.He looked up and squinted.

"What you looking at ,get in here Mister! "

"Woah what is all this. How did you managed to get flour on yourself ? Look at you...you are looking like you work in a flour mill!"

He rounded off the counter and began to dust away the flour off him

Jin huffed.

"I was pretty sure I have mastered this recipe...maybe my cooking skills have gone rusty...its been months since I stepped in kitchen to cook some authentic dish.And baking is little hard for me...never done it on my own"

Namjoon stepped back and took a once over of Jin.Now he looks somewhat like Jin the actor and not Jin the flour mill worker.

He eyed the counter and there was a yellow cookie dough and white cookie in two separate mixing bowls . What is he doing with them now?

Seokjin understood what Namjoon must be thinking and he gestured him

"This one is pineapple flavored and this one is vanilla.I just added color to this one,so it's all yellow"

"There are cookies of pineapple flavour?"

Seokjin nodded.

"Yes! My mom used to make it ,she learnt it from Nanny and then Nanny taught me"