Chapter 5

Since the moment your craze got control on me ⚜

Namjoon was playing in the garden when he saw a little boy running out of the house.Who is he ?

He paused his game and followed the boy to the pool area.He was sitting on a bench and looking at the ducks in the pond of their fountain.Cute.

He wanted to go but he hesitated.He was not social.He turned back but then he heard it.The boy was crying .

He went closer and saw that he was all red with crying and constantly wiping his tears with his sweater paws.

"Hey why are you crying? "

And then the boy began to cry louder.oh no.

"Sssh please dont cry .I live here .I am Namjoon and you are ? "

He hoped the boy will stop crying and speak eventually he did.

His name was Seokjin. Okay.so now why was he crying.?

"Why are you crying Seokjin..Are you lost ? I know where your daddy is.Do you want to go to him ?

The boy shooked his head.

He sat down on his knees and asked again
"Then why are you crying? "

"Why is my mom a star?.I don't want my mom to be a star!"

Namjoon stilled .Oh. Now he was 11 so he knows what does people being star mean.They tell Jungkook all the time that their grandpa is star .And he really dont want to tell the boy any different.

" But your dad is not a star then why did you run away and came here? I saw you coming from the house."
He knows Seokjin came with his dad.

If SeokJin misses his mom why cant he tell his dad ?

"But dad cries when I cry and dad looks ugly when he cry.I dont want dad to look ugly so I come here"

Namjoon was stunned.Seokjin dont want to cry because his dad will cry too?

"But you look ugly too when you cry"

"I do ? I don't want to look ugly "
And he began sniffing. Seokjin can't look ugly now can he ?

Great going Namjoon!

"But only when you cry.So how about we wipe your tears and play ? "

Seokjin was looking at him with glassy eyes and a little pout.Namjoon cooed .

"Do you know how to play football? If not I can teach you .."

He got up and put his hand forward for Jin to grab.

"I know "

"Great then come on.lets play then Seokjin ! "

Seokjin nodded and got up.

"Heyyy don't kick it that hard look at your shoes now,where is the another pair?"

" Oops it flew right over there"

Seokjin giggled and Namjoon heard the best sound ever .Seokjin was looking at him with sparkly eyes .He was smiling again.