Chapter 8

It's been two weeks since Namjin are married .And a week since Jin is back to his working schedule.

But currently he had returned from his another photoshoot and he have guests in his apartment. Well he dont want to call them that but they brought lots of junk food so yes they are his guests which he want to toss out of his house right now .

"Hey look at this one,you look so handsome here"

"No.I look like I was about to kill someone"

"No Tae.You look great in this"

Taehyung and Jimin were looking at Taehyung's new photo shoot pictures that came yesterday.

Jin was by default flopped on their living room couch. His friends had came to their apartment since they wanted to see his new home and also for watching their drama's finale which aired last night but they couldn't watch it because of their schedules.

"You both done with that .Now please leave before Namjoon returns"

Taehyung and Jimin who were literally sitting on each other in the Love seat threw a glare at Jin.

"You dont want us to meet your husband or you want to spend quality romantic time with your husband? Which one is it Jin ? How can you tell us to get out at this unholy time .Its 10! "

Jin got up in a sitting position and pointedly replied

"I dont want him to see all the litter we have made in the house.The maids won't come until tomorrow and look at what we all have done of the house ! "

Taehyung and Jimin glanced all over the room and Jin was right.

The condition in which the room was before they came and the condition now is so different.

The table had no place to put anything  because there were 10 juice cans lying over it and some of them were on the carpet and oh no is that a stain ? On white fluffy mat? Oops.

And there were wrappers of half eaten doritos and onion chips loitering around .And why is that flower pot lying in the corner now ?

But this was common.

You should come see their apartment.There must be a sandwich packet stuffed under their couch which they brought 3 weeks ago or was it a month?

"Dont just look at it.Get your ass up and help me clean this all! Ugh I shouldn't have brought you here.We should have watched the finale at your apartment, now I am so tired and so dead"

"You were the one who wanted to watch the finale on your new big screen TV.Now dont blame us .Tell him we were tired and then we thought of watching that finale which by the way was lame if I see now.Why would she choose you instead of me .Next time I won't sign up for second lead"

Seokjin was getting a little jumpy as he noticed something

"Jimin, my sweet friend.Can you pick that juice can? Look how it is  drizzling over the white marble "

Jimin poked Taehyung to scoot away so that he can get up to pick the can which he doesnt remember putting on the couch handle.

"You are too scared of him.You changed after marriage. Where is my Jin who would stay late and party all night and sneak out to ride bikes at night.Tsk you are boring now"

"I am not scared .Just he is all upright and clean freak.You should see his closet .Everything is lined up and neatly folded.He have Compartments for different types of clothes.And he never mixes daily laundry and socks in the same bucket.So I don't want him to see this mess the minute he steps in"