Chapter 17

"Get up  !Namjoon! Get up !"

Seokjin was shaking Namjoon with all his might and he was already dressed up and ready to go on a tour in Rome.

Why are they in Rome?

Well its their 6 th month Anniversary and they haven't went to their honeymoon at all.

Both were quite busy with their own schedules .Minah was so done with them

She had already made reservations once and had cancelled it too when Namjoon had to go to states and then one thing came and then another and now they both have a week to spare.Well Jin have weeks since his shoot is done and who knows when next opportunity will come knocking at his doorstep.

So Minah had booked tickets again, this time she was pretty pissed and had lectured both of them on how they should get out of their daily routine and spend some time together to which Namjoon had told her, they do spend quality time and there really isn't any need for this now ,its pretty late .Who the hell goes to their honeymoon 6 months into marriage.

Minah had pointedly glared at him and Namjoon had quickly snatched the tickets from her hand and agreed to take a week off and take Jin to Rome .

Jin was as always excited and had dragged Namjoon to shop with him for whatever they will need there.It's not like he couldn't order it at home but he wanted to experience shopping like a normal couple with his husband and Namjoon like in trance had agreed to roam in the entire mall for 5 straight hours.

He was tired but Jin's energy was just doubling each passing hour.

They had landed in Italy last night and Namjoon was pretty tired.They had to change two flights and he really dont know how Jin can be this energetic despite them going to sleep at 3 am after checking in and then here he is shaking the life out of him at an early hour of 7!
What will they even do roaming in the city at 7 !

"Jin ,aren't you tired? And why are you all ready now ? We aren't having any schedule until 10"

Seokjin pouts.He had woke up at 5,he was way too excited to roam in the city and was tapping his foot impatiently while Namjoon was begrudgingly dragging himself out of the bed and towards the bathroom.

"Out in 15! Get going,how are you not caring about time now tsk tsk you changed"

Namjoon shoot him an annoying glare
"I don't know what are we supposed to do this early in the city.We are going to have the breakfast downstairs and it's still 2 hours for that.I am just following the tour schedule"

"Ay who said we are following that ? I have done my research too ! We will go to Vatican city first and then-"

"Alright.Let's do how you want it,now if you allow me"

And Namjoon stepped into the shower.