Chapter 3

A small boy was sitting on a bench, watching the ducks in a Pond .

He was sniffing and rubbing his eyes .He had came with his dad to a big house but he was bored staying in so he had came out.

Another boy a little older , approached him with a football in his hand.He stood near the crying boy and asked.
"Why are you crying ? Don't cry.."
The said sniffling boy looked up and he cried only louder.

"Woah..sorry ..dont be scared..I live here.
.I saw you coming with your dad.. so I came to say hi to you"

He did a little wave introducing himself
" I am Namjoon .I am 11 years old...and you are ?"

"I am Seokjin...but I am 8 years old... you are bigger than me"
He replies looking at Namjoon with his glassy eyes.

Namjoon giggled...
"I am not bigger than you .I am older than you"

Seokjin wasn't understanding what Namjoon is saying at all.He had seen a boy around his age in the house kissing his mom on cheeks and running off to play...he wants to kiss his mom too..but his dad said his mom is a star now ..he dont want his mom to be a star!

Namjoon poked Jin and asked "Do you want to play with me ? Can you play football? If not I can teach you "

Seokjin sniffled and nodded. Namjoon dragged him out to play with him and soon Seokjin was laughing and giggling again.

'Everybody say lalalala lalala ...turn it up..-'
Seokjin woke up with a groan and shut the alarm .Why was it on? He was having a nice dream.Namjoon was playing with him.

Namjoon.

He woked up in a flash and whipped his face towards the clock that reads 10 am.
He forgot to change it to 11 last night.

He was about to sleep again when his phone dinged.He opened his phone to find a  a new message in his inbox.Clicking on it ,he froze.

It was an unknown number .It was Namjoon.The latter had asked him to meet him in his office ? What ? And he wants to meet him at 2 pm ?

Seokjin shoot a text saying Okay and I will be there before throwing his phone somewhere on the bed and sprawled back on the soft mattress.

Huh.So Namjoon is busy on a Sunday too.

Oh My god Kim Namjoon texted me!

Seokjin was late.Well he wouldn't have been late if his Dad would have woke him up.Why was the man even living here again ?

So Jin had apparently snoozed his alarm so many times that after a while it stopped .And when he woked up all by himself it was 1 already.

Fuck.

He got off from his bed and dashed to his bathroom "No time to sing in shower Jin" he tells himself and rushes out with a towel wrapped around his waist to stand in front of his closet.

"What should I wear ? Hmm it's just a casual meeting.Namjoon will ask if I am ready for the wedding and then I will say I am if you are.Good.So nothing fancy? "

He took out a plain pink button up and a black ripped Jeans and shooked his head.

"Nahhh it's a little formal but then I am meeting him in his office so..."

He took out a Blue suit and a White Hoodie and began to contemplate what to wear.He has to go out and with his kdrama being on air,paparazzi will be following him .They might take his pictures too.