Chapter 21

Seokjin was on calls since morning ..he was getting wishes from his acting school friends ..his recent drama cast members and his close friends.Namjoon wasn't home but he was going to come early...there was a party in their apartment .

Today was his Birthday. But he wasn't much excited about it.He never is .His birthday is connected to a terrifying memory which is a constant reminder of his father's deteriorating health.

He was lying on the couch and Taehoon was sitting in his armchair receiving calls too.It was his birthday too.Yes.Amazing right ? Both Father and Son share the same birthdate.

"Seokjin-Ah.Shouldn't you be celebrating ? Why are you babysitting me ? I am here now arent I ?"

Seokjin put down his phone after attending a call and he hopes his phone won't ring anytime soon and got off the couch.

"I am celebrating my birthday with you and I am going to stay with you and then we are going to have a party..right here in this house and you and me are going to cut a nice cake together perfect plan right ? "
Seokjin said looking up at Taehoon from where he was sitting at his feet.

"And what about Namjoon..I am sure he wants to spend some alone time with you .Why am I thirdwheeling here? How does it look and aren't you going to your agency atleast today ? I heard you are nominated for 3 awards this year."

It was true.It was year end and the most awaiting award show was due next week.And Seokjin had been nominated for three different categories awards..one was for his drama he had shot with Taehyung under the best couple award and the other was for his drama with Bo Gum...it was for best brothers.. and one was as usual for his handsome face.

But Seokjin wasn't looking much forward to it...he wasn't going to attend the award show.How can he ?That is the day when Taehoon is undergoing surgery.

Namjoon had tricked him.He wasn't going to convince Taehoon to not undergo the surgery...he was instead going to convince Jin about how important it is for Taehoon to get that surgery done.

Risky or not they didn't have any option.And in the end Namjoon was successful in convincing him.

Well Jin is still vary of it so he had one day stormed into Kim Residency packed Taehoon's stuff and drag the latter to their apartment.

If Taehoon was going to be stubborn about his decision Jin was going to do the same.He had told the latter that he is going to stay with them until the surgery because Jin can't have Taehoon in a house all alone.David is there but Jin isn't and Namjoon had agreed to it too.

Taehoon was pretty embarassed.What will people say ? Look at the father in law living in his son in laws house. ugh but then again.Who will stop Jin he was atleast relieved the latter had accepted the surgery decision.

So here he was in their apartment since past week and oh it was so wierd for him.

Seokjin had took a indefinite hiatus from his work.He wasn't going to attend any events or neither was he signing any drama for now.

And Taehoon had tried to convince him that he should not leave his work to stay with him but Jin was not going to listen.He was going to be that clingy Jin now and Taehoon was already tired with all the hovering.

"Kevin will take care of it and now it's time for you to rest.I will call you when Namjoon comes back okay ?"

Taehoon groaned.Namjoon wasn't going to be home until 5 .Jin wants him to sleep for 5 hours ?

"I just woke up an hour before why are you sending me back to sleep now?"

"I said rest.You can just roll in the bed for all I care but you are not going to sit over here stiff in the chair"
He got up and began to drag Taehoon out of the chair too.