Chapter 18

Seokjin was in heaven.He was sure this is what heaven must look like! They were in Sicily and the resort they were staying had a pretty view of sea .

Seokjin was currently sitting at the lunch table , his eyes sparkling at the sight in front of him.

There laid on the table were all the famous Italian dishes,mostly those famous in Sicily and he was trying to decide what to eat first.

"Mmm this is best! Namjoon try this .."
Namjoon was naturally ,lost in Jin.

It was when the fork was almost in his face ,he got out of his daze.

"I know Jin but I am done with my lunch .You sure you are going to finish everything..Its okay if you cant.We ordered a lot "

"Nooo~ I am eating everything and then we are going to beach right ? I can't believe two days in Sicily are gone already.How does time flies so fast when I am enjoying it"

"You did enjoyed didn't you ? And it's okay.Next time we can come here again if you like it"

"Uhuh"
He was digging into the food and stuffing his face with the delicious desserts.

Namjoon was trying to control himself.Seokjin looks cute with his face stuffed like that

He cant help but imagine something else there..Now why will he get that image? On a freaking table when they are having lunch.

Namjoon was busy reminiscing their bedroom activities.They had been way too handsy and ended up having lots of sex that now if Namjoon even looks at Jin in a suggestive manner,he is sure Jin will leave him here.

Jin was complaining about his sore body and yet they both haven't stopped their ministrations. It's not like they are teens .What kind of phase is this!

Seokjin was squinting at Namjoon.
What is he even thinking about ? The fuck he smiling for ?

"Namjoon what's going in your mind? Why the hell are you smiling all by yourself? "

"Last night "

Seokjin choked on his pastry and Namjoon sputtered. Fuck he said it loud didn't he ?

"You yaaa what's wrong with you ? How can you even think about it in front of this holy food"

Namjoon shrugged.

Seokjin was getting red.Why is Namjoon thinking about it now ? Fuck.Now he is thinking about it too.

Namjoon smirked,feeling his pants growing tighter
"We have time.We just ate .I think we can spare an hour or two before heading to the beach"

He wiggled his eyebrows and Jin groaned.

He is still a little sore from last night and Namjoon is planning one more .How is he married to a pervert ? But he isn't a Saint either so he wasn't going to turn down the tempting offer.

"Gladly"
He said licking the cranberry juice that was on his lips and fingers and Namjoon had enough.If Jin doesn't get off his seat now.He is afraid he is going to take him right here

He is afraid he is going to take him right here