Chapter 11

Namjoon was on a call when Maria knocked on his door.He gestured her to keep the files and go .She didn't.

Namjoon raised his brows as he continued his call

"What is it ?"
He asks once he was done.

"Sir.Kim Taehoon is here to meet you "

Namjoon was surprised. Jin's father is here ? Why ?

"Let him in now"

She bowed and left

"Appa please take a seat "
Namjoon stood up when Taehoon enters , gesturing to the chair

Taehoon smiled gently ,settling down.

Namjoon ringed the reception for  coffee.He wasn't prepared for Taehoon's sudden visit.

"What brought you here ? Usually you go back from the another building"
He teased.

Namjoon's mother have a cabin attached to the entirely different building .Same where Hoseok and Yoongi's is.And Taehoon is mostly there.

"Can't I come here ? I wanted to meet my son in law.Sorry I came without appointment.I know you are a busy man and me barging in without annou-"

"I call you appa right ? Then you can come here anytime you like , it's your office too"

Taehoon pursed his lips.He had came here with something in his mind.

"Minah also keeps saying that and not just now because we are family.Way back ever since the Mono Empire was in existence"

"Well now you are going to be a part of the Mono Empire too"

Well Namjoon just made it easy now.

"About that"
Taehoon pressed his lips.

Namjoon was looking intently at Taehoon.He looks troubled.

"Appa whats the matter ? You can tell me.I am your son too right?"

Taehoon barely composed himself.His son.

Oh his precious Jin and now Namjoon too.

"Namjoon I want you to promise me something"

Namjoon looks on , worried.

"You will always stay with Jin right?"

He was now super worried.

"Appa what are you talking about -"

Namjoon's phone rang and he realised it was Seokjin's .He wanted to pick it but  it stopped ringing .Namjoon sighed.Now Jin won't call again.If Namjoon doesn't pick the call the first time,Jin doesn't call again.He will know he is busy.

"It's Jin.I will call him later but what are you talking about ? Why would you ask me this ? Did I do something wrong?"

"You could never do anything wrong .I wouldn't have chose you for my Jin if I had any doubt about you my son .You are the best person I could ever find for My Jin.It's not about that"

"Then what is it ?"

"Jin knows this but he likes to believe everything is fine .Now since we are going to merge the industries I want you to know too.You should know.It's the clause right?"

Taehoon was beating around the bush and Namjoon was getting nervous. It's just been two months since their marriage and in those two months he have never seen his father in law stressed.What's wrong ?

And when Taehoon told him what's wrong, his heart stopped beating.Why ?Since when ? How long ?

"Namjoon.He will accept it soon but I don't know if I can be there for him till then and I dont want him to be all alone when he is finally ready "