Chapter 22

"Daddy...where is mom? "
A 7 year old asked with tears in his eyes tugging at his father's pants.

Taehoon picked him up and rested his forehead against Jin.

"She has became a bright star ..you know stars right? "
Seokjin nodded vigorously .

"Yes! Mrs.Jang told us..there are big stars in the sky and they look small to us..because they are far.. has mom gone far too?when will she come back?"

Taehoon broked a sob.

Seokjin wiped the tears with his chubby hands as Taehoon settled them down on the chair..

"Dont cry.I won't ask again but"

Taehoon  got himself together .It's just been two months since Nari got in an accident that took her life .And Seokjin doesn't understand why is his mom not seen anywhere anymore.. and why does his dad come to send off him to school.

"What's wrong Jin-ah ..?"

"Why did mom go away.. is it because I didn't do my homework...I will do it...call her back..."

His lower lip trembled and fat tears began to roll down his cheeks.

Taehoon pulled Jin closer in a hug .He couldn't tell his son that he can't bring dead people back...no one can..

"I wish I could Jin...now it's just you and me...and Nana ..you remember Nana right ? "

"Yes! She give me sweets ..I like her.."
Seokjin squealed on Taehoons shoulders .
Taehoon sighed.The only good thing is Jin gets easily diverted from a topic...even for a short time..atleast he won't ask about Nari..until tonight..

_

"Dad what are you doing ? "

Taehoon who was sitting in the middle of the hall surrounded with balloons looked up and frowned.
"Blowing balloons why ?"

Seokjin faceplamed.
He went near him and crouched down pulling the balloon out of his father's grip.

"I can see that but why are you blowing them? You do know right we have machines to do that? And look at all these..dad..why would you burn your energy ..and when are you going to get ready?"

Taehoon pulled back the balloon answerimg
"I know those machines okay but when you were so little you would love seeing me Blowing them..so I thought I should do that ...now go get ready...I dont need more time then you ...you took after your mom...taking decades to get ready .."

"Whatever you say dad..but don't whine when your jaw will pain later "

Seokjin shooked his head and went towards the kitchen where his Nanny was baking cookies.

"Look at him why is he still using ancient ways .ooohhh is that pineapple I see ? "

Seokjin went to grab one and Namny slapped his hands away..
"Did you wash your hands? And don't come in kitchen before washing feets..how many time should I tell you "
She hit him in the head for an extra measure