Final Chapter

The chilly breeze escaped through the slightly opened window of the bedroom gently brushing against the curled figure on the bed.

The dim lights in the room and frequent hiccups was the only sound echoing through the silence of the night.

Namjoon entered the cold apartment and sighed when he didn't see the Jin who would always jump on him or would be in kitchen cooking something or would be lying on the couch whining about how tired he was.Today he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Well for past two weeks he had never left their room.Namjoon had gave up trying to drag the latter out of the room now.It was no use.

He moved through the apartment and stood at the door to their room and sighed.There was Jin lying in the heap of blankets curled up facing their balcony. And by the way he was breathing Namjoon knows he isn't asleep.

"Heyy I am home "

He walked in putting his bag on the bedside table ,taking off his suit.

Jin didn't moved.

"Jin"

A movement. Good.

"Did you eat ?"

"Yes.."

Namjoon breathed in relief. Well he knew Jungkook will do a good job but he was still vary of Jin.The latter haven't ate anything if it wasn't Namjoon eating with him .

He rounded the bed and stood facing Jin who looked like he cried.Again.

"Kevin came by the office today..."

Namjoon tried to make any conversation he could to make the latter talk.Its not that hard .Jin will always reply to him but sometimes he doesn't speak at all.Namjoon understands.His mom isn't different either.

It was silent for a while with Namjoon going to take a shower and coming back in his pajamas .Jin was still in the same position.

This won't do.

He took off the duvet and a whimper was let out.

"Get up Jin, I know you didn't left the room all day"

Namjoon had to leave for the office.It's been two weeks now.He has already took a week off and then again he didn't went to office if there wasn't anything important but today he had to be in the office full day.

So many pending meetings and deals were waiting for his approval.

He had to balance work ,Jin and his mother at the same time.The juggling between two houses wasn't helping him either.

Namjoon lifted the blanket and laid beside him .Jin just looped his hands around Namjoon's waist ,burying his face in the crook of his neck.

Namjoon could feel his eyes getting wet and he blinked to wipe off the pooling tears.Seokjin was warm and shaking.

He threaded his fingers through Jin's hairs.They were greasy but he didn't mind.He is atleast glad Jin is eating fine ,washing his hairs daily isn't a concern for now..

"How many days more ? I know you miss him but we can't just keep this going on now can we?"

Seokjin moved away and blinked through his glassy eyes..

"I want him back"

Namjoon couldn't see the heartbroken expression on Jin's face any longer than he already had.

"I wish we could do that "

Namjoon wants to be that 11 year old again and make Jin laugh again.How did he do that then but he is unable to do it now?