Chapter 7

"Hyung"
Jungkook calls out , knocking on the door of Namjoon's cabin

Namjoon allowed him in.

"Hyung"

"What is it Jungkook ? I am coming in a minute.You can go ahead and start the meeting.I will just finish this draft and join you.Maria is already there"

Namjoon didn't lift his head from where he was typing on his keyboard.

"I brought Jin here"

"Okay"
He answers nonchalantly until it hits him.His fingers halted on the board and he looks up slowly to see past Jungkook but Jin was not there

"He is in my cabin ,he was bored and mom told me you are here so I thought if you cant stay home how about I bring him here"
Jungkook replies with a smirk forming on his face.Namjoon didn't had time to hear him until he mentioned Seokjin.

Oooh someone is so whipped.He mentally hoots.

"And you left him alone there?"

"I will go back in 20 and he is playing games already.He will be fine and then you are going to get out of the office after attending today's meetings and take Jin hyung somewhere nice! Mom's orders"

"Since when did you two teamed up?"

"We were always a team hyung.Now come on .I will meet you there"

Jungkook exited the office and Namjoon sighed.

"Why will Jungkook bring him here ?"

He continued his work but a wide smile still sneaked its way on his face.

"Yes! Now you died.Bye wierd looking monster.No one can beat me in this game!"

Someone clears their throat

"Jungkook you are back.Ayyy you said you will be back in 20 minutes ,it's been 3 hours"

Jin was still facing his gaming pc and with his headphones on he wasn't able to hear properly either.

"Jin, it's not Jungkook"

Seokjin was busy killing his last enemy and when he did, he jumped out of the seat and did a mini dance and was about to go hug Jungkook but stops in his tracks when he saw it wasn't Jungkook.

"Namjoon!"

"Seems like you enjoyed today.Ready to go now?"

Jin took out his headphones and nods.

"Yes! But where is Jungkook?"

"I sent him home"

"Then who will take me back.We came together"

"I am"

"You done? It's like 5"

"Why can't I be done at 5 ? Let's go now"

Namjoon had took off his coat and it was hanging on his arms and Jin followed him out of the cabin.

Oh God.Now every one is bowing at them and Seokjin is busy catching up with Namjoon.Why is he walking fast !

Seokjin was escalated when they were finally settled into the car.
He and Namjoon were going home together.

How nice was that.These little things...he never thought he would get excited over them

"I am sorry I couldn't stay home today.You must have been bored"

Namjoon says ,drumming his fingers on the wheel as they stopped at the signal.