Chapter 13

It's been a week since Namjoon went on a business trip. Seokjin was busy with his schedules and he would stay at Kim's house sometimes too.Taehoon was all set to finalize the merger with Mono Empires and Seokjin was still vary of his decision.

But Jin couldn't say anything in that matter.He was never interested in business anyway .So even when he was dying to ask Taehoon why is he suddenly doing this,he couldn't.

He was busy in his thoughts that he didn't heard his phone ringing .He was on the set for his shoot and was currently sitting in his make up room Chair ,waiting for the noona to get started with his makeup

"Seokjin-Ah your phone.Take that now will you ?"
Bo gum who has just entered the make up room said.

"Seokjin?"

Jin finally realized that someone was calling his name and then he looked up to see Bo gum looking at him..oh is he saying hello ?

Seokjin bowed from his seat "Good morning hyung nim"

They were quite familiar with each other and Bo gum had told him to call him Hyung instead.Seokjin was elated . Not all of his co actors had ever let him call them hyung. But Bo gum was different and friendly too.

"Yaa...Good Morning but why arent you taking your call ?"

Seokjin frowned .Was his phone ringing? He looked at the device that was resting on the table and there was a missed call from Namjoon.He smiled.Namjoon must be back from his meeting .It's evening there.

Instead of calling the latter again he pressed the video call button.He still had enough time to see his husband .
Namjoon immediately picked the call

'Heyy,You busy ? Sorry I am currently behind the time over there and I just came back from the meeting and thought to give you a call '

Seokjin was waving at him like a little kid.They had been on calls everyday whenever they could despite the time differences .

"Nah...just came on the set .Waiting for the makeup team to arrive. You look comfy there.Done for the day ? "

As Namjoon had said he really couldn't overwork even if he wanted because he have to work according to the people over there and they had quite an eased schedule

'Yes,the meeting was over a while ago.I wanted to call you immediately but then thought you must be preparing to leave for set so I waited for a while'

They were talking about how are they spending their days and Jin was as usual comically telling Namjoon about his on set shenanigans.

Bo gum was looking at Jin in amusement. Seokjin is really a mood buster.No wonder he gets in news all the time.His nature can sometimes be taken as something else too.

The makeup noona soon arrived and Jin pouted.Its just been like 5 minutes and already he was going to say bye.

"Looks like you have to go.Bye Jin ,call you tomorrow "

Seokjin sent a flying kiss and Namjoon pretended to miss it and began to search for it