Chapter 9

Seokjin was at his agency.Since he had recently shot his new drama and it had gained so much popularity and the ratings weren't bad either ,he was recommended for a new drama .

It was a work of famous producer and if Jin gets the role ,they were going to start the shooting soon .Well if Jin accepts the role.It was not a lead role.

Well he wasn't the only one in lead role.And it was historical drama which Jin had never worked in.

"So this role might be challenging for you.You have starred in rom-coms and thrillers ,this is entirely new concept.I think you can give this a try ,what do you think?"

Seokjin was concentrating on the sheet of paper Kevin had placed in front of him.The role was challenging.He may have to grow his hairs and hanboks ? Cool.

"What did the producer say? You said they are looking for the cast .So do I have to audition or"

"Yes and No .I mean there will be two lead roles in this and they are already casting Park Bo gum.But he hadn't yet decided which role he will take and since he is more popular he has that card.So maybe if he takes the role of elder brother and you will get the role of younger but"

"If he decides to take the role of younger I have to prove that I am capable to play the Older one? I dont know Kev, if they want me to cast then they should do it.Why do I always have to prove my capabilities"

It's always the same.Even though Seokjin have experience now,he have to give auditions to prove that he is capable of doing the role,some of the directors even say that he is popular just because he is handsome and not because of his acting.

"So you dont want to give a try ?"
Kevin was looking at him with expectations. Jin shouldn't give up such opportunities.

"Oh hell I will.It's Bo gum.I like the guy.He is my role model and I will give the auditions too if it comes to that.I can't be picky.I need to build my career graph and the story sounds promising too"

Kevin grinned.Seokjin always whines before choosing any role but eventually he ends up saying yes.

"So should I sent them your acceptance letter? Well we still have to wait for Bo gum's decision but let's not keep them waiting for ours"

Seokjin nodded.He believes in Kevin.If it wasn't for him he wouldn't have been where he is today.

Now he hopes Bo Gum takes the elder's role

"Alright then ,now you can go I will follow up to you when I get a reply okay?"

"Okay.Thanks Kev.What would I have done without you.You are my star "

Kevin laughed.
"And you are my upcoming Superstar!"

When Namjoon returned home ,earlier than usual he heard Seokjin talking to someone

He peeked into their room to find  Seokjin  facing the mirror.And he was  talking to himself (?).