Chapter 10

It was Sunday .And For Jin ? The laziest day ! He had came back from his shoot late and had went to sleep without even changing his clothes!

Yes he got the role and yes he had already began the shooting too.The location was a designated set where almost every historical drama is usually shoot.

He had just started with the shoot ..yesterday was his first day on set and he was so tired .The excitement of wearing Hanboks all died down when they put him in the heaviest garment ever.And he was in it the whole day !

Namjoon was busy too.He had finally signed the deal with the US delegates and was all set to start his construction in New Jersey.

As usual Namjoon's alarm rang at 6 am and he shuts it before it could ring more.

"Shit"

He should have switched it off.He dont need an alarm to wake up anyway.It's just his precautionary step if he someday won't wake up on his own.

He looked back at the sleeping figure next to him and sighed.Jin was pretty late last night.Well 2 am to be exact but nope Namjoon wasn't waiting at all .He was accidentally awake and had scooted to the door .Totally an accident.He was sleepwalking.Yeah he definitely was.

"Hey ,you are home"

"Hmm...why are you up ? I told you I would be late.You shouldn't have stayed up.."

Jin was walking tiredly and he was definitely not knowing where he was going.

He walked in while taking off his shoes and one was still on him.Namjoon chuckled.He followed Jin after making sure the security system was back in order .Jin all but dropped himself face first on the couch and groaned.

Why can't his director let him use a plastic sword...who will even know ?

"Jin..dont sleep here, come in the room"

Jin adjusted himself and looked back at Namjoon .He was in his sweat pants but he doesn't looked like he slept.Jin sighed.

"Why were you awake.? Arent you tired too ? "

Namjoon scooted to near the couch and bent down.
"I wasn't .I heard the lock opening and got up "

Lies.He couldn't sleep.

Jin got up and gestured Namjoon to come closer.Namjoon dipped down more

Jin looped his hands over Namjoon's neck and pulled him closer .Namjoon almost lost balance and he sat down.

"Carry me ?"
Seokjin bats his lashes

Namjoon's eyes narrowed.
"You that tired ? What did you even do there today ,its just the second day ! "

Jin pouted 
"And I was parading in that heavy costume and there was a fight scene ..all that heavy metal was draped over me and then I was in sun all day.Do I look tanned ? I think I am tanned"

The lights were off and the only source of light was the one coming from their room . Namjoon cant even see Jin properly.How will he know ?

And it's 2 and now that Jin is home,he wants to sleep.

"Oh did they now.You must be exhausted then, let's take you to bed "