Chapter 19

Everything has its first.Namjin weren't any different either.The lovely and cheerful couple had their first fight.

Eight months into marriage and the couple faced their very first fight.Well it wasn't technically their first.They had arguments but they didn't last more than a hour or two but this time ...oh this time it was worse.

Seokjin knows Namjoon gets irritated when there is mess in home.Well when Jin messes home and they have had little scuffles on it .

Then it was Namjoon's lack of presence in the house.The latter had buried himself into work and Seokjin was mad.
He just had mentioned about Namjoon overworking and not giving time and Namjoon had snapped

He haven't had lost his cool ,well never at Jin but that day he was pissed and Seokjin was constantly nagging about him overworking.The latter was just worried but Namjoon had snapped.And Jin the ever stubborn didn't stepped back either.

And then was the latest one.It was more like a silent treatment than the yelling and banging which happens in a common fight.

Seokjin entered the house and froze when he saw Namjoon standing in the middle of the hall with his arms crossed over his chest and oh he looks mad.And he was clenching his jaw so hard.

Seokjin gulped.Jungkook and him had went to underground racing .Jin was literally in his Leather jacket and racing gloves.He had borrowed the bike again from Jinyoung .

"Namjoon ! Hey..huh..hi um you came back early"

Namjoon wasn't home .He had went to states and that's why Jin had planned this but Namjoon's sudden appearance was a shocker to him.Fuck .Now what ?

"Care to tell me where were you? "

"Haha I went to a photoshoot"

"At 2 am ? In these clothes ? And they let you wear it to home ? "

Seokjin scooted across the hall and dropped his hands around Namjoon and blinked .

Okay Jin ,time to use your puppy eyes.

"I am sorry.I went out with Jungkook"
Seokjin pressed his lips and brought the most guilty look possible.

"Where?"
Namjoon was mad.He had told Jin that he can do whatever he wants but not this and Jin would always take it lightly and defy him.

He wasn't going to fall for the puppy eyes.Not this time.

"There's this Underground racing tournament going on .I went there"

He won the first prize.The medal is in his pocket and the cash safely deposited on his way back home.But He is not going to tell that to Namjoon.

He prepared for a lecture.It didn't came .

Namjoon stepped back and walked  towards their bedroom.

Jin dropped his head down hitting his forehead with his fist .
"He should have just lectured me.Silent treatment and no lecture.This is bad"

He entered their room and found  Namjoon faking his sleep.He sighed.

You messed big this time.Namjoon is worried about your safety and you broked your promise.You lied.

"Joonie ,are you mad ? I won't do it again"

Namjoon opened his eyes and shot him a glare .Seokjin instantly shut up.Not a right time Jin.Shut up and go to sleep!

The next morning Jin was determined to persuade Namjoon.

He was baking heart shape cookies and was waiting for Namjoon to get out of their room .