Chapter 6

The sun wasn't up yet.It was just the beginning of red sky breaking through the darkness informing about the new day with it's changing hues from Red to orange.

A peaceful early morning until-

Seokjin groaned What the fuck is ringing now ? It's not his phone he knows that.Then what is that!

It was Namjoon's alarm.Well alarm for getting up at 6.He have so much to do in morning .But he forgot he isn't alone and the lump besides him was squirming and kicking the duvet as if the sound will stop .

He shut the alarm and got up.

It was his daily routine .To wake up, take a shower ,water his plants which were the first thing he brought with him when he moved and then he will have his coffee while going through the newspaper columns .

Then he will have  his regular workout and take a shower again.And finally if  time permits ,he will have a break fast .Then off too work at 9 .He was always the first to reach the office.Maria would be there by 9:15 .But sometimes he will go early too .But today he was following his daily routine.

When he was done with his morning routine ,he found that Jin was still sleeping.

"How long does he sleeps ? "
Namjoon wonders ,putting on his blazer  while Jin was still busy being an immovable lump

"Jin,are you not going to wake up ? "
H

e felt guilty to disturb the younger's sleep but he was getting late and had no choice then to wake him up since he needed to tell him their house passcode

Namjoon regrets not calling off his work beforehand.He shouldn't be leaving Jin alone right the next day of their wedding

No answer.

He inhales sharply.

So he is Jungkook's copy.

"Jin" He poked his cheeks and Seokjin squirmed scooting away.

"Jin wake up !"
He poked again , deciding if he it will be too rude to just yank off his blanket.

Jin looks cute while sleeping .He looks cute when he is awake .And sexy . Namjoon mentally groans ,cursing himself.

Seokjin squirmed ,verging on being  annoyed.Why is his dad waking him up? He have nothing to do today !

"Dad ! Go away..I want to sleep"

Oh.He thinks he is in his house?

Cute cute cute.

Cute in all fonts and languages.

Namjoon's heart flutters and he calms himself down ,clearing his throat

"It's Me Jin,Namjoon"

"Okay Namjoon .Go away I want to sleep"

Namjoon was amused.Does Jin even know what is he saying ?

"Jin"