Chapter 14: The Time Has Come

THE TIME HAS COME

LET THE TOURNAMENT OF POWER BEGIN

(BEFORE WE BEGIN, I'D LIKE TO SAY, REST IN PEACE TO THE MAN WHO PLAYED FRIEZA IN DRAGON BALL Z KAI AND SUPER, CHRIS AYRES. SUCH AN AMAZING ACTOR AND ONE WHO WON'T BE FORGOTTEN)

NOW LET US BEGIN

It has been a week since Y/N returned from Universe 6. He sat outside Capsule Corp, everyone enjoying a meal before the Tournament while he sat off to the side, thinking. Some of them thought he was strategizing about the tournament, which, he was, sort of. His thoughts kept being interrupted by the thought of the Universe 6 Saiyans.

Cabba was a good kid, full of heart, Y/N could see that the moment he saw the young Saiyan. Honor wasn't a common trait for a Saiyan.

Kale looked like a scared little girl, looking out for her friends, but when Y/N saw that transformation, he didn't know what to think. Such an innocent-looking kid turned into a beast.

Then... Caulifla. Y/N couldn't quite describe her. She was mean yet kind. She was lazy yet energetic, she was cold yet hot, and boy was she hot, in Y/N's eyes anyway. She was something else. She went from sitting high atop her throne to a Super Saiyan 2 in a day. Y/N couldn't understand her, and yet he almost didn't want to.

Universe 7 Team: *GASP*

Goku had teleported back, Frieza by his side. Everyone stood up, getting into a defensive position.

Frieza: Well, well, well. How pleasant to see so many familiar faces here to say hello.

Beerus: I hope you know I won't be sitting back and letting you pull any nefarious stunts

Frieza: Worry not, Lord Beerus, I'll behave

Vegeta: Hmph. I like the way that halo looks on you, Frieza.

Frieza's eye twitched as anger began to fuel him

Frieza: Thank you, but we both know it would look even more fetching on a prince. Shall I give you one?!

Vegeta: GO AHEAD!

Piccolo: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT FIGHTING HIM!

Beerus: DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR ME SAY, "NO STUNTS"?!

Goku: Hey, Frieza, you can't go picking fights with your new teammates

Frieza: Let me make it clear! I don't take orders from a primate!

Tien: Goku, are you sure you want this villain on our team

Goku: Don't worry, Tien! I'll keep him in line

Shin: Alright everyone. Now that we're all finally in one spot, it's time we head to the Null Realm! Everyone gets in a circle, holding hands now

Vegeta: W-WHAT?!