Chapter 83: Happy Endings.. And Then..

HAPPY ENDINGS.. AND THEN..

A MYSTERIOUS NEW WARRIOR APPEARS

After a great rest and a massive feast, the Galactic Patrol invited Me, Caulifla, Father, and Vegeta to a ceremony to give each of us medals for defeating Moro.

Goku: What's all this about celery? Got any meat instead

Jaco: I said CEREMONY! They're honoring us with medals for being the crew that showed Moro who's boss!

Caulifla: Medals? Seriously? Not my kind of thing...

Jaco: THERE'S NO GREATER HONOR! MEDALS ARE THE MARK OF A TRUE ELITE!

Caulifla: Is that right? How many do you have?

Jaco: This'll be my first

Y/N: You know something, Caulifla? Maybe after all this, you and I could do some Galactic Patrol work?

Caulifla: Huh?

Y/N: Hey, Jaco! Does the Galactic Patrol pay well?

Jaco: Of course! We have to be paid well for the danger we put ourselves in!

Y/N: Think about it, Caulifla. Fight crime throughout the galaxy, and get paid for it. Can't live off of Capsule Corps money for the rest of our lives, can we?

Caulifla: Hmm... Maybe you're right!

We arrive at the Galactic Patrol HQ and are brought on stage. After a dramatic band performance, the Galactic King put a medal around each of us. A man begins speaking

Galactic Patroller: And now, to honor the honorees! Son Y/N! Son Caulifla! Son Goku! Prince Vegeta IV! Jaco Teirimentenpibosshi!

Jaco: THAT'S ME!

Caulifla: *whispers* Seriously? Why is his name that damn long?

Galactic Patroller: And, finally

Y/N: Huh? There's no more of us?

Galactic Patroller: Merus Ikanoichiyabosshi

Y/N: HUH?!

In the crowd, none other than Merus himself emerged.

Merus: RIGHT HERE!

Y/N: MERUS! IT'S REALLY!

Merus: I'm so glad to see you all again!

Caulifla: What the hell?! We saw you get erased!

Merus: Yes, I got erased... but I've been resurrected as a mortal.

Y/N: WHAT?!

Caulifla: So... that is what was so important for Whis and Lord Beerus to leave us to die...