Chapter 65: Moro's Arrival

MORO ARRIVES

NEW NAMEK UNDER ATTACK

Jaco: So where exactly is Moro headed then?

Merus: There are no planets with life in that direction.

Goku: Wait. You said it was that way, right Jaco?

Jaco: Yeah?

Goku: I've been out that way before.

Vegeta: Since when?!

Goku: I'm pretty sure... it was when I went to see Dende

Y/N: NEW NAMEK?!

Jaco: START TALKING! I THOUGHT THEIR RACE GOT WIPED OUT WHEN NAMEK BLEW UP!

Y/N: Not quite. We managed to save them. But for their own safety, nobody was supposed to know where they were.

Merus: Now that Moro's magic has returned to him, he's likely capable of scanning planets with life, and if the Namekians are truly alive, Moro's goal must be-

Pasta: I hear those Namekian's got some wish-granting orbs.

We all turn to the Macareni Siblings, who all had devious smirks

Jaco: WISH GRANTING ORBS?! DO YOU MEAN THE DRAGON BALLS?! START TALKING! HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM?!

Pasta: Back when I was doing hard time in the Galactic Prison, one of my fellow prisoners was a deserter from Frieza's Army, see? He told me a tale or two. A tale of Frieza and a Saiyan with a widow's peak searching for those orbs.

Vegeta looked away

Pasta: Now, I ain't interested unless there's profit to be made, so I didn't pay this tale much mind. But based on your reaction just now, Cop, that tells me it's all true, ain't it?

Jaco: W-whoops!

Caulifla: Way to go, Jaco. Super Elite my ass...

Pasta: This former goon of Frieza's was looking for a strong ally to help him find these orbs. Odds are word got around to Moro.

Jaco: T-THIS IS BAD!

Vegeta: Moro's after the Namekian Dragon Balls?!

Merus: There is a high probability, yes. If he is, bad to catastrophic is an understatement..

Goku: What would Moro wish for?

Pasta: If I were him, I'd wish for the Galactic Patrol to bite the dust. BAM! No questions asked. A ten-million-year-old grudge is quite the force to be reckoned with!

Jaco slammed a button on the cell door, locking the cell behind a metal barrier.

Merus: This is worse than I thought...

IN DEEP SPACE

Moro: It was good fortune to have even an ounce of my magic returned before my life expired.

Cranberry: You got some magic back a few years ago, right?

Moro: Indeed. It allowed me to break free of that wretched cage.

Cranberry: You broke me outta there too. Thanks for that.

Moro glared at Cranberry, who laughed nervously

Cranberry: You really did me a favor...

Moro: I still need to ascertain the veracity of your tale. Do these "Dragon Balls" truly possess such power?