Chapter 66: The Magic of Moro

MORO'S MAGIC

LIFE ENERGY STOLEN AWAY

Vegeta dashes toward Moro, and his speed is drastically increased by Super Saiyan God. Vegeta jumps high, trying to punch Moro, but Moro blocks both punches. Vegeta smirks as he kicks Moro in the chin.

Caulifla: He landed a hit!

Moro's eyes widened before back-flipping away

Vegeta: I was curious to see for myself what sort of beast could frighten even the Galactic Patrol. How disappointing.

Moro uses more magic, grabbing several rocks around him and throwing them at Vegeta. Vegeta swipes them all away.

Vegeta: We've come up against plenty of bizarre powers in our fights, you're nothing special.

IN SPACE

Irico: What should we do?

Merus: Without the help of the Great Lord of Lords, we stand no chance against Moro. But I can't just stand around and let our new recruits die! Irico. Set course for New Namek.

-

Moro looks at Vegeta with wicked curiosity. Moro smirks, ripping off his cloak

Moro: You hoped to witness my magic? Very well, then

Vegeta: What's this? Have you been holding back?

Caulifla: Tell me, Grandpa. We heard you can absorb life energy. Like you tried to do with that Namekian kid.

Moro: Oh? It seems you all aren't entirely ignorant. This will be the same technique but a different application.

Vegeta looked up

Vegeta: Do your worst, old man!

IN SPACE

Merus paced around the cockpit, visibly nervous

"Y/N showed me a different path... and I hope that maybe helping you out... will hopefully forgive me of my sins."

Jaco: Agent Merus?

Merus: Hmm?

Jaco: I've never seen you this nervous.

Merus sighed

Merus: I fear they may have bit off more than they can chew. We have to help them before Moro kills them!

Jaco: I know that, but...

Merus: I'm fine, Agent Jaco.. we have to focus, save them and capture Moro

-