Chapter 69: To Each Their Own Plans

TO EACH THEIR OWN PLANS

Y/N SPARS WITH MERUS

Y/N: VEGETA!

Caulifla: Y/N! WE GOTTA GO!

Merus' gun runs out of ammo

Merus: NOW OR NEVER, SON Y/N!

Y/N: DAMMIT!

I hesitantly use Instant Transmission to teleport us to Galactic Patrol HQ. We arrive in front of the Galactic King taking a bath

Galactic King: WHAT THE HECK?!

Y/N: S-sorry, sir. We needed a way back here, and you were the only energy I could find!

Jaco: APOLOGIZES FOR RUINING YOUR ROYAL BATH, GALACTIC KING!

Merus and I turn away from the Galactic King.

Merus: What do you think Vegeta meant by that?

Y/N: I stopped trying to figure out Vegeta a while ago.

-

Moro's forces return to the ship, Namek drained dry.

Saganbo: Wow, the whole planet died before we knew it.

Moro groaned in pleasure as Namek's energy entered him, his body restored to near completion.

Moro: Planets inhabited by such unique species possess a spectacular energy! With this, my physical recovery is essentially complete!

Saganbo: Lord Moro, it looks like those Galactic Patrol guys up and vanished! They've got to be dead, right?

Moro: No. Two among them are capable of Instant Transmission, much like the Great Lord of Lords once upon a time. They must've escaped again

Saganbo: Their ship got away too! Which group should we go after first?

Moro: Nevermind them, individuals with such power are rare enough. So I choose to let them roam the universe like a life-stock. Naturally, I'll kill them if they choose to interfere again. In the meantime, do you know of any planets with incredible life forces? I wish to build up my energy reserves.

Saganbo: Of course! Before we got locked up by those Galactic Losers, my crew and I rampaged through the whole galaxy! So I got some planets in mind!

Moro: Excellent, lead me to them and I'll send my men to do some scouting. I'll have them search every nook and cranny of this galaxy!

Moro's men all departed, headed all across the galaxy

-

Galactic King: IS IT TRUE?! HAS EVERY LAST INMATE ESCAPED THE FROM THE GALACTIC PRISON?!