Chapter 85: Granolah's Wish

THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE

GRANOLAH RECEIVES HIS WISH

Arriving on Planet Cereal, Granolah docks his ship.

Sugarian: Welcome back, Granolah!

Granolah: Can you fix up the left wing of my ship? It took a nasty hit

Sugarian: Of course. When do you expect to depart again?

Granolah: I won't have any jobs for a while, take your time.

Granolah handed the kind Sugarian a credit chip.

Sugarian: Please try to take some time off for yourself.

Granolah: That's the plan.

Granolah walked through the Sugarian Market, with various stands as far as he could see. The sounds of Sugarians conversing around him filled Granolah's ears as he approached a stand and was greeted by a Sugarian Shopkeeper

Granolah: That... and that too. Oh, and some of your top-shelf water, please.

Shopkeeper: You got it!

The Shopkeeper walked up a small stool to reach the top shelf.

Shopkeeper: How's the old guy doing these days? He doesn't come into town much anymore.

Granolah: His leg's been giving him trouble, but otherwise he's fine.

Shopkeeper: I see...

Granolah: He's over 500 years old. Though his people have long lifespans

Shopkeeper: Why do you two live on that far-off mountain instead of around here with us? We Sugarians would welcome you with open arms.

Granolah: Nah... Sorry, but this city wouldn't suit us.

Granolah took his bag of items and walked off

Shopkeeper: Wait! Here, an extra bottle, on the house

Granolah looked back in shock, grasping the bottle and taking it, placing it in his bag as well.

Shopkeeper: Give my regards to the old guy!

Granolah nods and walks off, climbing up the mountain trail.

Oatmeel: Say, Granolah. Why DON'T you live amongst the Sugarians?

Granolah: That city was set up for them by the Heeters. It's not meant for me.

Oatmeel: But was this not once the planet of the Cerealians?

Granolah: Sure. Forty long years ago. After our planet was ravaged by Frieza's Army, the Heeters swooped in and started rebuilding. The Sugarians had lost their own planet and were roaming space at the time, so they paid well for this planet. This place became their home, so we decided to move to this mountain.

Oatmeel: I see. Necessary distancing in the pursuit of amenable cohabitation.

Granolah: Something like that. Plus... I can see my hometown from the top of the mountain. The one Frieza's people destroyed. It's a reminder of what they did to my planet. That way, I'll never forget.

Granolah could almost see it, staring at the old destroyed town. He could picture the Mighty Oozaru that rampaged through the town, destroying homes, and wreaking havoc. One particular Oozaru he could remember most clearly, one with a massive scar on its face.