Chapter 103: D/N, Daughter of Y/N

D/N, DAUGHTER OF Y/N

 A MYSTERIOUS NEW FOE? APPEARS

Raising D/N was as difficult as I expected. Being a 3/4 Saiyan child with almost limitless potential, she was a hassle to handle. D/N was a ball of infinite energy, and there were several late nights awake with her, trying to tire her out, but thanks to having experience with babies because of Goten, I managed through, though nights with Full Moons were a bit scary, since, like a Universe 7 Saiyan, she was born with a tail around her waist. One thing that baffled us and even baffled Bulma was how quickly D/N began to learn. At about 5 months old she could walk incredibly well and after another 5, she could talk. Very early on, about one year old, she began to show interest in fighting. 

Often Caulifla and I would find moments to train, and we let her watch, and get used to the spectacle of fighting.

-

Y/N: Alright, here you go.

I grab little D/N and place her down in a chair 

Y/N: You sit right here, watch your mom and me.

D/N laughed and nodded. I smile and fly over to Caulifla, who waited for me

Caulifla: You sure she's ready to watch this? I don't want her to think we're actually fighting

Y/N: She's a Saiyan, she'll get used to that soon enough

Caulifla: You know that's not what I mean

Y/N: We'll teach her that our sparring matches are simply training and not actual anger. 

Caulifla nodded. I glance over, D/N surprisingly sat still, watching the two of us.

Y/N: Alright. Let's do this!

Caulifla smirks, jumping up and down a few times to warm up as I stand still, waiting for her to make her move.

Caulifla: GO!

Caulifla charged forward, fist extended. I smirk, dodging her first punch and deflecting her second. Caulifla groans and swings at me over and over, but I block and deflect each and every attack.

Caulifla: Not bad!

Caulifla flew up high for a jumping kick, but I dodge in time.

Y/N: Too slow!

Caulifla: I won't miss again!

Caulifla flies at me again, but I avoid the blow

Y/N: You were saying

Caulifla chuckles before charging at me once again. I block her incoming punch, but it pushed me back slightly. She flies in with a kick, but I grab her leg.

Y/N: You did this to me once, remember?

I grab her other leg and swing her around over and over much like Kefla did to me during Tournament of Power.

Caulifla: WHOA!

I let go, sending her flying toward a tree. She managed to slow her momentum and propel herself off the tree and back at me. I dodge her next punch and respond with an elbow to her face.

Caulifla: Damn!

Caulifla flies back at me again, this time landing a blow to my stomach, opening me up for a strike to the face. I fly backward from the impact, hatching an idea as she flies at me again