Chapter 106: Magenta's Plan

MAGENTA'S SECRET PLANS

CELL MAX?! CAPTURING D/N?!

Y/N: The Red Ribbon Army is really back... Guess I gotta clean up Dad's old mess

I begin to follow where Gamma 2 went, tracking him to a massive docking bay, where he entered another room. I quickly approach the room, several other workers were entering, so I ran in line, luckily not catching anyone's attention as we all enter. I notice immediately three people in the center of the room. Dr. Hedo, Magenta, and Carmine all sat around an inground table. Carmine lit Magenta's cigar as Hedo ate from a bowl of Oreos.

Hedo: Excellent work today, Gamma 2. I was watching the whole thing through your eyes.

Y/N: Gamma 2. That must be his name... 

Gamma 2: You're far too kind, Dr. Hedo. Though, I was not made aware of the little girl that was present

Magenta: It was a miscalculation, our data on Son Y/N is a tad old, we were not made aware he had a daughter.

Gamma 2: I don't scare little girls! I'm supposed to be the hero, I'm supposed to inspire children, not attack them!

Magenta: That no longer matters, what does matter is that he found us out too quickly.

Hedo: Need I remind you that putting the insignia on the uniform was YOUR idea?

???: Did you check for the body?

I notice someone at a desk, he wore a red version of Gamma 2's outfit with a "1" on the front, it was Gamma 1

Gamma 2: Body? The only thing left of him when I was done was a dust cloud.

Gamma 1: You didn't think to confirm it.

Gamma 2: No way he could've survived that, you saw that explooosion, it was epic! I blew him to a million-

Gamma 1: Wrong. 

Gamma 1 pulled up the feed from Gamma 2's eyes, which caught me fleeing the scene

Gamma 2: Huh?! Oh, man, that's subtle.

Gamma 1: If the son of the Red Ribbon Army's destroyer is on to us, Bulma's organization is gonna be on to us too.

Gamma 2: Chill out, One! Even if Son Y/N is still alive, there is no way he'll find our secret base! And if by some miracle they do, we'll just have to win a climactic battle against the whole organization! Now quit being so uptight!

Y/N: Organization? Is he talking about Capsule Corp? What do they want with Capsule Corp?

Gamma 1: You're taking this way too lightly.