Chapter 111: Passing Of The Torch (FINALE)

PASSING OF THE TORCH

GOKU'S NEXT ADVENTURE!

Father stood at the entranceway as the first bout was about to begin. He turned around, laying eyes on Uub, a smirk on his face.

Announcer: It is time for the first round of the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai! Featuring Goku and the youngster, Uub! Goku has appeared in numerous tournaments over the years, and is a former world champion himself! He is a truly remarkable fighter! In my opinion, he is second to none among the competition here, and if I may make a prediction! I think it will be Goku who will make it all the way to the Championship Match!

Caulifla: Sheesh, this announcer is really a fan of your Dad

Y/N: No kidding.

Announcer: Goku's opponent comes from a small village on a faraway island! He's the oldest of five children! His name is Uub and he entered the tournament in the hopes of winning the prize money so he can use it to buy food for his village! LET THE FIRST ROUND, BEGIN!

The bell was rung and the crowd was fired up. Uub was trembling in fear

Goku: Hey, don't be so tense! You can't fight to your full potential like that!

Uub: Y-yeah... Right!

Uub continued to tremble in fear, shocking Dad

BSG POV

Goku: He's so nervous! He's got it bad! I hate to do it, but this calls for drastic measures! I mean, it worked when Y/N did it to Cabba, so...

Goku took a deep breath

Goku: Hey, Uub! Your diaper's dirty! I can smell it from here!

Uub: Huh?

Caulifla chuckled in amusement 

Goku: And drop the goody-goody act, you dirty village rat! And I'm gonna finish that haircut for ya, you half-pint beauty school reject! A-and... uhh. You're just plain ugly! Yeah! That's it! And that's not surprising when you consider what the rest of your family looks like! Is it? Ah, Mohawk Boy!

Uub began to shake, this time, in anger

Goku: Your mother's so fat, cows moo at her!

Caulifla had to stop herself from bursting into laughter, absolutely loving Goku trying to insult Uub. Goku took this moment to fly directly to Uub.

Goku: Your dad's a bed wetter!

Goku swung at Uub, kicking the boy in the chest, though with not much strength. Uub backed up, nearly falling out of the ring. Uub regained his footing

Uub: My mom isn't fat! My family isn't ugly! And my father's not a bed wetter!

Uub finally snapped, running at Goku. Uub leaped forward, attempting to land a kick, but Goku blocked it. Goku was still for a second when his arm began to shake and sting badly

Goku: GAH!

Uub landed back down before springing up, and punching Goku in the face. Goku went flying back, crashing into the corner of the ring.

Goku: Man! This is really exciting!

Goku gasped as Uub was directly above him. Uub dove down with a kick, but Goku used Instant Transmission to escape in time.