Chapter 109: One Year Later

ONE YEAR LATER

28TH TENKAICHI BUDOKAI TOMORROW

It has been one whole year since the Red Ribbon Army attempted to resurface. Since then, not too much has changed after we defeated Cell Max. Gamma 1 was made a security officer at Capsule Corp, complete with a brand new white Capsule Corp uniform made just for him and a blue armband to pay tribute to Gamma 2.

 Gamma 1 was made a security officer at Capsule Corp, complete with a brand new white Capsule Corp uniform made just for him and a blue armband to pay tribute to Gamma 2

(GAMMA 1 CAPSULE CORP XENOVERSE 2 MOD MADE BY ZAIKOSHEN)

Dr. Hedo became a scientist at Capsule Corp, helping Bulma modify her skin to reduce aging, despite her being a beautiful woman. D/N's training has increased tenfold, first learning to launch simple Ki Blasts before advancing to more powerful techniques. I taught her the Kamehameha and Caulifla taught her the Crush Cannon, both of which D/N pulled off in little time. Soon, I planned to teach her the Final Spirit Cannon, to pass on the technique that Bardock created. Speaking of Bardock, D/N began to develop... a strange habit. When I'd check on D/N, she would often wear Bardock's old green scouter on her face. It was broken and she knew that, but she continued to wear it, claiming it made her happy. As long as she didn't break it further, I saw no problem with D/N carrying her Great Grandfather's scouter with her.

 As long as she didn't break it further, I saw no problem with D/N carrying her Great Grandfather's scouter with her

-

One year after Cell Max was unleashed, Earth was at peace again, and the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai was right around the corner. An 18-year-old Trunks flew through the air in a Capsule Corp plane, searching for Goten 

Trunks: Huh, that's odd. She seems to be running a little sluggish. Nah, I'd rather fly the old-fashioned way. 

Trunks pressed a button, opening the window, allowing him to step out, his bright blue hair blowing in the wind. With the press of two more buttons, the ship returned to its capsule, which Trunks caught.

Trunks: Much better!

Trunks flew off, laughing as he soared through the air. 

Trunks: Whoa.