Chapter 107: Battle With The Gammas

BATTLE WITH THE GAMMAS

CELL MAX IS UNLEASHED?!

Vados flew through space, and Kale and Cabba both were with her. Kale and Cabba were both pissed

Cabba: It seriously took you this long to tell me that Y/N and Caulifla had a daughter?!

Kale: We should've been there! Caulifla's my sis, if I'd known, I wouldn't have missed it for anything!

Vados: I apologize. I was forbidden to leave the universe while Lord Champa was sleeping, it was nothing personal, I assure you. Lord Champa only just woke up, so as soon as he was awake, I went to retrieve you.

Cabba: I haven't seen Master Y/N in three years, since he got married in fact, it's about time I got to see him again.

Kale: I haven't seen Caulifla since we fought Broly, I can't wait to see her again, and also see her daughter!

Vados: We should be arriving shortly

Kale smiled brightly, though she was livid that this all happened and she never knew, she was more than happy to finally get to see Caulifla again. After a moment, they landed down outside Y/N's house, unfortunately, nobody was home, in fact, it looked like an attack had happened.

Cabba: What happened here?!

Kale: SIS?! Y/N?!

Cabba: Someone attacked...

Cabba knelt down around the area where Gamma 2 first attacked 

Cabba: The blast came from that way.

Cabba pointed up in the air, exactly in the direction where Gamma 2 was standing

Cabba: Someone must've had it out for them. 

Kale: But who? And where did they go?!

Cabba turned around, Vados was already gone

Cabba: Oh, yeah, sure, just leave us. Y/N, Caulifla, and their daughter aren't home, the house is all shaken up and she just leaves us.

Kale sighed

Kale: They should be okay, you remember how strong they are, and we haven't seen them in years, they're probably a lot stronger now.

Suddenly, Bulma arrived on a Capsule Corp ship.

Kale: It's Bulma!

Bulma landed down, running out

Bulma: Cabba! Kale! It's so good to see you!

Cabba: What happened here?!

Bulma: Caulifla and Y/N were attacked, some bad guys took D/N

Kale: D/N?

Bulma: Their daugh- Oh, right! You haven't met her yet! This'll be an awkward meeting for you guys. 

Cabba: SOMEONE KIDNAPPED THEIR DAUGHTER?!

Bulma: Yeah! They asked me to come pick you guys up when you arrived. Come on!

Cabba and Kale quickly piled into the ship and Bulma flew off

Kale: D/N is their daughter's name?

Bulma: Yeah! I think you both will love her. She's as sweet as Y/N was as a child.