Chapter 21: Rematch Time

CAULIFLA GETS HER REMATCH

PUSHING BEYOND THEIR LIMITS

"A girl Saiyan, huh? Let's see how you stack up against Kakarot's son"

Caulifla stood in a fighting stance, her heart pumping, excited to fight Y/N again. Kale stood behind her, a look of concern on her face.

Caulifla: Hit got eliminated by Jiren.. and now Cabba can hardly move. I never should've let that happen. I have to get stronger so I can fight in their place! I have to reach Super Saiyan 3. So, show me how to reach the next level.

Y/N: Fine.

Caulifla: You serious?

Y/N: Yeah, sure, why not. But I can only show you if you can defeat me.

Caulifla: Aren't you gonna transform too?!

Y/N: I just fought Jiren, and that skirmish with Dyspo and K'nsi, I'm a bit tapped out.

That is when Caulifla notices something, Y/N's legs were a bit shaky, his eyes were a bit weak and his breathing was heavy, clearly not fully recovered. 

Y/N: Don't worry though. I'll work up to it slowly, trust me.

Caulifla: Is that right?

Y/N: Why don't you come and find out for yourself?

Beerus: How worried should I be about Y/N?

Whis: His body is quite clearly exhausted, my lord. But his fighting spirit burns strong. Though it may be ill-advised for him to jump back into battle, especially after doing it once already. I doubt he'll be dissuaded, however.

Caulifla, not wanting to show signs of weakness, whether physical or emotional, went back into her well of insults

Caulifla: I HOPE THEY SAVED YOU A SEAT IN THE BLEACHERS!

Y/N POV

Caulifla charged right at me, all I could is try my best to dodge and block.. Caulifla tried to sweep my legs but I jump. I backflip away, trying to gain some distance

Caulifla: GET BACK HERE!

She catches up quickly and I am forced to go on the defensive, hoping I could potentially tap into that Autonomous Ultra Instinct I used against Jiren. Caulifla swings but I jump over and kick her away 

 Caulifla swings but I jump over and kick her away 

Caulifla: D-damn...

I try my best to catch my breath

Y/N: If you let up that easily, you're never gonna win.