Chapter 58: Lost and Found

BROLY, SON OF PARAGUS

LOST AND FOUND

A Frieza Force ship flew through the outer rim of space. Frieza Force recruits Cheelai and Lemo sat inside

Cheelai: This is pointless, there's nobody out here! Not to mention there aren't many people out there with a battle power of over a thousand to begin with.

Lemo: Our orders are to recruit as many warriors as we can to rebuild the force, and that means exploring places in the far reaches of the universe like this.

Cheelai: What? The Frieza Force isn't big enough already to begin with?

Lemo: Well, rumor has it they weren't fighting hard enough so Lord Frieza killed all of them to make a point. 

Cheelai scoffed 

Lemo: So, Cheelai, why'd you decide to join the Frieza Force?

Cheelai: I stole a Galactic Patrol spaceship and this is how I'm staying a free woman. Hey, nobody will touch me if they know I'm part of the Frieza Force.

Lemo: A shifty one, eh?

Cheelai: Ah, thanks!

Lemo sighed

Cheelai: You've been in the force most of your life, right Lemo? You must've met Lord Frieza in all that time?

Lemo: I'm not the soldier type, I've only seen him on the video monitors

Cheelai: I hear he's tiny.

Lemo: *scoffs* Don't ever say that again if you wanna live! He's killed for far less.

Cheelai: Yeah, yeah.

Lemo: He once melted a lieutenant just because he had bad breath

Cheelai: Well, if he's putting women and old men to work, Frieza must be hurting pretty bad for new recruits.

Lemo: Who're you calling old?

Suddenly, a beeping came over the ship, Lemo checked the scanners as the ship approached Planet Vampa.

Lemo: A distress signal! And it looks like an old frequency the Frieza Force used to use!

Cheelai: It's coming from that world over there!

Lemo: If we rescue them, we may get a special bonus!

Cheelai: Oh yeah, a BIG one!

Lemo: Exactly! Let's get down there!

Lemo landed the ship on the wasteland of a planet. An old man not too far away ran toward them.

Lemo: Don't see anyone

Cheelai: Let's beat it.

Lemo: Hold on, let me use my scouter-

???: DON'T GO!

Cheelai and Lemo turn to see the old man running toward them

???: ARE YOU WITH THE FRIEZA FORCE!?

The old man collapsed in exhaustion as Cheelai and Lemo slowly approached him, noticing the tail.

Lemo: Wait a second, is that a tail!? You don't mean to tell me we found an actual Saiyan out here?!

Cheelai: Wait, a Saiyan?! Seriously!?