ROOM #1: Kim Namjoon (4)

...

"Hyung, you're still meeting up with that girl?" Jimin asked as he watch Namjoon scribble on his notepad.

"Yeah..." Was Namjoon's brief answer.

Jimin thought for a second. "What was her name again, was it Soju?"

Namjoon glared at him but continued writing anyway. "It's Souju... Stop thinking of drinking Jimin, it's only been a day since you drank with Taehyung."

"Oh! Oh! Souju! Like our song Mikrokosmos! Well, I heard from Jin hyung you said her face looked like a galaxy filled with stars." Jimin was nodding to himself, unaware of Namjoon's carelessness about him. "Your interpretation is so weird, hyung... And on top of that, why do you like someone who likes someone else? It's been two weeks, you're still hanging out with her, why?"

Namjoon gave up his writing and finally faced Jimin. "Look, she became a friend... My feelings had nothing to do with our friendship. She likes someone else and that should be fine, Jimin. Stop meddling with my business, shouldn't you be worried about that girl you took in our company?"

Jimin rolled his eyes but sat right beside Namjoon anyway. "Hyung, what I'm saying is... You're helping Souju to be the best version of herself, but what if the guy she likes finally takes her? Are you a fairy godfather? After helping Cinderella, she gets taken away from you? You made her feel loved then when she learned to take care of herself then what about you?"

Namjoon looked down. "Jimin, this has been an accident. I didn't intend to actually talk to her. I wanted to watch what she'd be up to, being close to her was not part of my plan. She's the same with most of our fans. She's lost and she didn't know where to start, how to appreciate what she is, she's just like who we are before... Lost and sad of who we were. Once she finally understand how special she is, we let her decide who's worth it enough for her."

Jimin was about to protest when Namjoon's phone suddenly rings. The ID caller shows Souju's name.

"I'll have to answer this." Namjoon informed Jimin before dismissing the younger.

"Souju, hey," he greeted but all he hears from the other line were series of muffled cries. "Hey are you crying?"

"Joonie, I think I need to tell you something." She cries, her words getting cut off by multiple hiccups. "There's something else that I haven't told you, yet."

"What is it? You can tell me anything." Namjoon murmured.

"I may have catfished JangHo and he found out how I really look... He hates me so much now."

...