ROOM #1: Kim Namjoon (6)

...

"This is totally my style!" Souju squealed showing a black and grey patterned miniskirt and an oversized sweatshirt to Namjoon.

The latter raised a brow. "Miniskirts and sweatshirts? Isn't that what you always wear?"

Souju looked down at herself, checking what she was wearing and indeed, Namjoon wasn't wrong. She's wearing something similar to what she thought new style or fashion.

Namjoon shook his head but a smile is formed behind the mask he's wearing. "Don't bother changing yourself, you look adorable in those skirts and oversized sweaters. You know what..."

He stepped forward, his eyes locked on hers adoringly. "Forget about being the best version of you, I like you the way you are right now."

Souju's heart skip a beat. She suddenly finds it difficult to look back at Namjoon's menacing stare. Suddenly, the Namjoon who's been kind and friendly towards her like a whole clumsy fluffball is gone. All that's left in front of her now is a package of masculine and attractive specimen.

How could she forget about this sexy Namjoon?! Was she too preoccupied with her desire to be beautiful that she forgot what beauty has been standing in front of her all these times.

The moon that comforts her everytime started looking like the whole galaxy. He looks so massive and strong. "You're beauti—"

"Oh! Oppa, isn't that the catfish?" Souju was cut off by a mean streams of giggles and laughter from behind her.

Namjoon and Souju both look back and saw JangHo with two girls pointing at Souju.

"I can't believe she's out here trying to catfish another man, again!" One of them assumed.

The other chuckled and glared at Souju and then at Namjoon who they probably failed to recognize because of the mask and cap. "If I were you, I'll check what's behind the mask first before agreeing to go out with her." She gave an obnoxious advice.

Namjoon bit his lips, his jaws locking in annoyance. He couldn't just watch Souju get insulted, but he knew better. He have to answer with intelligence instead of violence.

"I've already seen what's behind the mask." He stated as a matter of fact. "I find her smile pretty, but getting to know her is the best part. She's beautiful."

The two girls glared, about to say something nasty but Namjoon cut them off. "That's enough, I need to take my girl somewhere, you've wasted our time enough."

My girl.

His girl.

Kim Namjoon's girl?

Souju would've been squealing if they aren't being watched. Namjoon really stood up for her and even called her his girl without feeling any shame or embarrassment. Why couldn't she have a man like him for her? Why did she have to like a scumbag who did not even say a single thing when she was being insulted? Yet here, Namjoon is doing his best to make her feel beautiful and appreciated?

...