ROOM #4: Jung Hoseok (1)

"SCARRED"

“🎶It's comfortable even as you say nothing
It became my home because you were there
You know I want that
Home
You know you got that
Home🎶” - Home

...

Hoseok was more than frantic. It's not always that you almost hit someone on the road. It's very unusual for him to be seeing a helpless lady suddenly popping out of the woods and emerging right before his running car.

He could only heave deep heavy breaths as he tap on his steering wheel... There's no way a lady collapse right in front of his car before he could hit the break with a loud screech yowling. One things for sure, she definitely did not collapse because he hit her.

"Eottoke!" Hoseok muttered to himself, followed by a few foul words before deciding to finally step out of his car and actually check the lady lying lifeless on the ground.

"I didn't actually kill someone because of shock, did I?" He asked himself, fearing the worst, he took a deep breath and crouched down, pressing two fingers on the woman's neck just under her pulse to check if she's alive. Hoseok feeling relieved when he felt her breathing. "She must've just fainted."

Without further more procrastination, he carried her in his arms and securely lay her inside the backseat of his car, stomping on his pedals and his car roaring to life, of he goes somewhere he could take her and give her first aid.

He was actually on his way towards his own hometown, Gwangju. No houses nor hospitals are currently near since he's on the rural side of the road. The only place he could think of now is taking the lady to his grandparents' house, which would only be a few miles away... Not that he have a choice, he's basically out of gass soon and he definitely needs to take the lady somewhere safe and the first small town near the forest road is where his grandmother lives.

"Oh my, what happened?" Was the first sentence that his grandma blurted the moment Hoseok knocked on the door with an unconscious lady on his back.

Hoseok gave his grandma a reassuring yet sweet smile, "I don't know... She fainted right in front of my car and you know, there's no near hospital here, not until I really reached to Gwangju."

"Aigoo, let me help you." His grandma offered, ushering him to a guess room and help him lay the sleeping lady down on the soft to mattress.

Only then Hoseok actually saw her face and how she actually looks.

...