ROOM #2: Kim Seokjin (6)

...

“5 years ago my mother married another man... That man has a daughter older than me.”

“She did things to me... Some bad things... sexual things and she always tell me not to tell anyone.”

“One night, it was too much... I ran away from her but she was fast to follow me. She took me to our garage and drove me somewhere far.”

“She took advantage of me.”

“After that she told me to never tell anyone, not even our parents because they wouldn't believe me.”

“A day came and we both got into an accident...”

“She died and I was actually happy... I even told our parents what she did to me.”

“But they told me to never speak about it ever again, that it would ruin the family's image. They didn't listen to me and even called me a monster for being happy that my abuser died.”

“I'm a horrible person.”

Seokjin said nothing but hugged her. He let her cry on his shoulder. He hated how no one listened and believed her for what happened. He swore that he would take her away from that ugly family who did nothing but force her to keep quiet.

A month has passed. Nabi was more that happy that Seokjin never left after what she confessed to him. In fact, he was kinder, more gentler and carring. He most of the time invites her even if there's no session with her doctor or nothing to prove to his mother. She took it that he just wants her to be out of her house with her careless parents that's why he's always inviting her wherever he goes.

Nabi likes it the most whenever Seokjin would invite her to eat like there's no tomorrow... The man has a very strong appetite.

Through the short time she spent with him, she couldn't believe how it was too quick for her weary heart to fall for someone so simple minded.

That was it.

She have fallen in love.

Nabi could only smile to herself as she stare at the make up remover Seokjin asks her to get. She's currently inside the empty dressing room carrying a RJ pouch that contains Seokjin's personal make up set, but when she was about to head out and take the pouch inside the practice room, a hand yanked her arm and pushed her on the wall beside the door.

"Hey there, girly." One of the make up artist that Nabi always sees glaring at her viciously smirked at her.

Not long enough Nabi felt her slap her. "What makes you think acting like a dumb little weakling would make Jin stay with you? You're just as desperate as his other sasaengs out there!"

Nabi shook her head in fear. No, not another girl... I don't want this. She closed her eyes anticipating another slap on her face. Tears already streaming down her cheeks, but when she felt nothing she slowly openned her eyes and saw him firmly holding the make up artist's arm that was about to hit her face again.

"Jin!"

...