ROOM #7: Jeon Jungkook (3)

...

Gippeum followed him when he laid down on one of the mats, she carefully analyze hus actions and tried to copy it as much as she can.

"No." Jungkook shook his head. "I mean, you shouldn't try crunches... I'll tell you a set of exercise you can do. Cardio exercises."

Just like that, Jungkook's day ended as a cardio instructor instead of the one being focused on his muscle building.

Next day, Gippeum is in the gym again when she suddenly saw Jungkook doing weights in one corner. She slowly approached him and stood in front of him.

Okaaay! Wrong move girl! I can see all of his man shapes! OMO!

Gippeum tried not to feel awkward when her eyes landed in Jungkook's chest. His white shirt sticking to his chest and abdominal muscles due to the immense sweat. His veins protruding, lips red from all the biting, and his tattooed arm bringing another different feeling. He's attractive.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook cut her off guard. "Are you checking me out?"

Gippeum gave him a bored look. "I'm ready for day two's lesson."

Jungkook furrowed his brow. "Lesson? There's no lesson. I already gave you the exercise you should do. Just repeat doing them everyday."

Gippeum pouted. "I know... But what if my posture is wrong again?"

Jungkook shook his head. "That won't happen. Just exercise near me, then! I'll call out if something is wrong."

She crossed her arms above over her chest. "Fine..." She chimed, her tone a bit dismayed.

Now what did I do wrong? Jungkook asked himself confused onto why Gippeum just sulked at him.

That night, Gippeum wasn't done pestering and annoying him. So she followed Jungkook around during the time they were inside the gym and even followed him inside the convenience store.

For her it's really hard to believe that someone is not bothered by how she looks. Gippeum may look like she's finding every situation in life funny or something to joke about, but that's just her defense mechanism acting up. She's afraid of letting someone know how sensitive she really is that's why she choose to make people believe that she has the strongest personality and small ugly compliments doesn't affect her when in all reality she's draining herself right now just to look like a girl that his ex boyfriend exchanged her fat self for.

...