ROOM #7: Jeon Jungkook (1)

"FIT"

“🎶There's nothing that works out as I wanted
There's even fewer places for me to hide
It's already been a while since the dice were rolled
If you dawdle, you'll be swept away, oh bae
90% of your worries are an imaginary swamp that you created
Just go instead of worrying, Don't get scared, cheer up
Shout it out, so what🎶” - So What

...

Jungkook groaned feeling his tense muscles throb in pain as he stretch them. He doesn't seem to be satisfied yet with all the sweats and body pain he got from all the work he did.

With a tired sigh, he gave himself a minute to rest on one of the benches inside his favorite prestigious gym. Jungkook let his eyes wonder around the whole gym as he sat in silence. Those curious eyes landing on one stiff lady that makes his perfectionist self wince at every move she does. She's doing everything wrong. He grunts to himself, not liking one bit of whatever he is seeing.

Not being able to stand watching the lady make wrong twist and turns, he approached her with silent steps. From close distance, Jungkook realized that the lady wasn't only stiff and doing her exercises wrong, she's also crying while working out. With furrowed brows and a concern conscience, he lightly tapped on her shoulder.

"Don't cry, please..." He murmured as he approached the hopeless girl. "You're doing the exercise wrong. Let me help."

The lady stopped doing her awkward crunches and turned her head to face Jungkook. Her tearstained cheeks catching him off guard and unbeknownst to Jungkook this lady was far too broken than just what he thought. Shit... She didn't look like someone just crying because the exercise is difficult. What do I do?!

The said girl unaware of his inner conflict with his shy and awkward self, she started wailing, clutching her shirt as she cry her eyes out. "Re-Really, you — you will help me?"

"Oh, shi— don't cry please... Calm down, don't cry." Jungkook caressed her back lightly, not knowing what to do or how to calm the girl down. "What's wrong? Does something hurt? Are you okay?"

The girl sniffed, nodding her head and crying more. She pointed at her chest where her heart is located. "Here... It hurts here."

Jungkook's eyes widened at that, he felt more than just concerned now... Damn, he thinks he's worried. "Wha— oh, no! Are you having a heart attack? Should I call 911?"

He panicked. Jungkook started pushing her down gently in a lying position, confusing the girl when he fished his phone out of his pocket and started dialing a number as he prevents her from sitting up. "Mister... What the hell are you doing?"

Jungkook glanced at her when she was no longer crying and now she's just looking at him weirdly. "Huh? Are-Are you fine?"

The girl nodded. "Yeah — I mean I'm not feeling okay, but nothing physically hurts."

If possible, her reply made Jungkook more confused. Did the exercise hurt her? Or she's crying because of something else... I'm so lost and embarrassed, what is going on?

...