ROOM #6: Kim Taehyung (1)

"BAGGAGE"

"🎶It's alright to stop
There's no need to run without even knowing the reason
It's alright to not have a dream
If you have moments where you feel happiness for a while
It's alright to stop
Now we don't run without knowing the destination
It's alright to not have a dream
All the breaths you breathe are already in paradise🎶" - Paradise

...

Taehyung jumped out of his dorm landing on a backyard that he haven't seen before, and that's where he met her. The girl who's always sitting by the window.

It was one of those afternoon that Kim Taehyung hated waking up in Monday.

He groaned as he tried his best ignoring his manager's plea and call. It's not like he still lack sleep — Hell, he has been sleeping for 12 hours already and it's 3:00 in the afternoon! Yet he needs to show up as a guess in a show he despise the most.

"Please just show up for five minutes!" Sejin, his manager pleads for the nth time.

Taehyung answered him with a low groan and a sharp glare. "I don't want to do it! Besides it's going to make ARMY jealous!"

Sejin rolled his eyes. He sat at the bottom of Taehyung's bed, exhaling. "You need to do it for the company, it's a partnership remember? The CEO's daughter likes you, she just wants a you there on her birthday."

"Aren't we famous and wealthy enough? What else do you need money and partnership for?" Taehyung rebutted making Sejin feel so helpless.

Taehyung is never the easiest to convince. The guy hardly trust anyone aside from his closest friends, family and members. Just so happen that the mentioned daughter of the CEO did not pass Taehyung's vibe test. He knew from the beginning that if not tolerated that girl would be one of the craziest fan girls around.

"You know how disrespectful that girl was to Hoseok hyung last time... I hated that she immediately hugged him off guard the moment she saw him." Taehyung reasoned more, trying to convince Sejin about this surprise visit for the CEO's daughter. "And... Why the hell does she only wants me now?!"

That question, Sejin have the answer. "Well, her father said that originally, J-Hope is her favorite member, but after seeing you for the first time... You're the new favorite."

"And that's why I'm not going!" Taehyung said before turning around and hiding under his blanket once again.

"Be ready in five... The partnership is important." Sejin demands, serious and firm as he stands and walk towards the door, but before leaving he left another stern reminder. "If I'll have to take you there by force, I'd do it."

"Wha—" Taehyung jolted up, not believing what's he heard. He was about to complain but the door was already shut close, Sejin not in the room anymore.

With no other choice and being the stubborn brat he thinks he is, he went inside his bathroom and did his usual routine before wearing something comfortable and leaving the dorm secretly by jumping off his balcony and other houses balconies and roof and finally landing somewhere he have never been before.

...