ROOM #3: Min Yoongi (1)

"MINIE"

“🎶Among the days that feel the same
I feel happiest when I meet you
Among the different everyday lives
You're the most special person to me
🎶” - Telepathy

...

Yoongi laughs heartily at the tiny children as they listen to his story attentively. They've been nothing but sweet the moment he arrived.

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!" One of the little girls called out trying her best to grab the producer's attention.

Yoongi smiles at her, "Yes, yes, yes?" He mimicked in a small tone and voice.

The little girl climb on top of his lap and sat without any shame or distrust for the said pale man making Yoongi raise a brow but laugh at her curious eyes and cuteness.

"What is it, little one?" He asked in a childlike tone as he play with the little girls pigtails.

Some of the other children whined, getting jealous of the one who can sat on their oppa or hyungs' lap. The lady on the farthest corner of the nursery room could only shake her head in disbelief as she exchange looks with Min Yoongi.

"Oppa, Jeachan and Sungbin calls me shorty! Is being short bad?" She pouted as she gave Yoongi her puppy eyes, asking for validation and comfort.

Yoongi chuckled and patted the little girl's head. "Why? Do you think being short is bad?"

Instead of the little girl's answer, the whole class answered instead. "Yes!"

Yoongi shook his head, "No. Not at all... How about oppa tells you a story about a short girl who saved everyone?"

The whole class started talking in excited jeers as they immediately make their way in front of Yoongi who's sat on the ground. All the little kids started swarming around him, sitting on the ground as well as their expectant eyes all look at him in amazement.

"Tell us, hyung!" One of the little boys' urged him to start.

Yoongi raised both hands as if giving up, "Okay, okay... Calm down so I can finally start telling you the story of the brave short girl!"

Yoongi cleared his throat, he exchange one last glace with Ms. Han who has been silently listening to the whole discussion ever since this morning.

"Once upon a time, there live a very pretty, very healthy, and very smart, except she's very short—" the whole class laughed upon Yoongi's description. "—girl named Han Jamsi."

"Like Ms. Han?" One of the children asks pointing at the petite lady who's silently observing.

Yoongi gave a slight nod. "Yes, like Ms. Han."

He clears his throat and proceeded telling his tail tell. "She's really good at everything, she can sing, she can dance and can even write songs! All those she practiced and really worked hard for because she have this dream..."

"Dream!!!" The children repeated making Yoongi nod his head.

One child raised his hand, "What dream?"

"To be an idol." Everyone oo-ed at Yoongi's answer and listen attentively to his next sentences. "However, when she auditioned to be an idol, she was not accepted in any company because of her height. Everyone keep saying that she's too short to be an idol." Yoongi gave a sad sigh.

He carefully looked at everyone in the class who started looking sad.

"Her 4'11 height is not enough to make her an idol hence how much she passed most of the category. So with slump shoulders Jamsi walked out yet another company and walked and walked and walked until... She bumped into a young man named Suga!"

...