ROOM #3: Min Yoongi (2)

...

"Sugar???" The children asks.

Yoongi laughed at their confused reaction. "Jamsi met a sugar?" One of them frowned and tries to confirm.

Yoongi nodded nonetheless, "Yes, Jamsi met a man that has the name as sweet as sugar because the man himself is a very kind and sweet person. That is why his name is Suga."

Yoongi could hear his parter for today suddenly snorting right beside him. "Sweet my ass..." Jungkook mumbled in disbelief that Yoongi didn't pay much attention but just ignore and continue his story.

"Suga offered Jamsi a hand. He took her to his own workplace and that's where Suga convinced her to become a producer. Of course Jamsi do not want to give up her dream of being an idol, but Suga showed her the odds of being a producer instead, eventually, Jamsi wanted to try working under Suga's care."

"Aweee, but she should be an idol!" One of the kids whines and not long enough everyone in the room started whining as well, not liking how the story is unfolding.

Jungkook let out a concealed giggle when ge saw how Yoongi is starting to panic and not knowing how to calm down the children.

Yoongi finds Jungkook and his apprentice not helpful as the two only sneered and laugh at his disdain. If there's anything that he wanted to happen during this short visit in this orphanage, that is to not make kids cry because he's definitely not the best with them.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Jungkook finally butt in continuing the story in a much friendly manner. "But that is the challenge, Suga is not as sweet as he seems... He actually hurt Jamsi, told her that with her height she cannot be an idol and force her to believe that she can only be a producer and nothing more."

"Waah! Bad Suga!" Some of the kids exclaimed making Ms. Hand and Jungkook laugh when Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Right." Jungkook began twisting the story. "But one day, when a fire broke out and everyone in Suga's company is inside, no one can go out and ask for help... No one but Jamsi! Why? Because of her shortness, she was able to fit in a small hole that leads outside the building, therefore when she went out, she did her best to ask for help making her the hero of the story!"

When Jungkook finishes off, Yoongi finally found his confidence again and made his closing remarks. "So as you can see, being short is not so bad, afterall... Because of her bravery and her unique physique, she was able to save everyone in the building including evil man Suga that is why Jamsi was rewarded to have a shot and make her dream come true... Suga's company wanted to help her reach her dreams without acknowledging any physical attributes!"

Yoongi sighs after listening to the story Jungkook partially changed by making Suga the evil man.

Everyone in the class cheered after the story.

...