ROOM #2: Kim Seokjin (2)

...

"Hyung! How's your date? Do we have a future sister-in-law now?" Jimin ask as soon as Seokjin walked inside their shared house.

He glared at the younger before barking back, "For the 23rd time, Jimin... I'm not marrying anyone yet!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, following Seokjin as the latter walk towards the kitchen where the fridge is. "C'mon, Jin-hyung! You're so old now, make us uncles!"

"Jimin, getting a kid isn't like buying a yogurt in a convenience store! That's not easy."

"Of course it is! It's easy to have one!"

"Then make one!"

"Noo! The oldest do it!" Jimin playfully argued, laughing when Seokjin throw him a slipper.

"My face can't relate to old." Seokjin deadpanned, finally having the chance to hold the handle of the fridge. "Plus, it's not easy to make a kid, you have to fall in love, make love, wait nine months and get a docto — Jungkook! What the fuck are you doing, sleeping beside the fridge!?"

Seokjin almost had a heart attack when he stepped on someone's hand and hear a man groaning beneath only to find Jungkook sleeping on the mat beside the fridge.

Jungkook yawned and smile at him. "Hi hyung, the side of the fridge felt warm... I fell a sleep."

Jimin at Seokjin gave him a judging look before continue their small banter catching Jungkook's attention.

"Of course it's easy to get a kid." Jungkook joined the conversation.

Seokjin raised a brow. "And how is that easy?"

Jungkook shrugged, grabbing the water bottle from Seokjin and drinking from it. "You just go grab one."

"Huh?" Jimin and Seokjin reacted in unison.

"Every weekdays I see adults grabbing kids from the I don't know what place that is — it's just around the corner — but they produce lots of children daily every 3pm." Jungkook explained.

"Jungkook that's the daycare!" Jimin and Seokjin said in unison.

The next day, Seokjin was out picking his own accessories for the photoshoot the next week when he bump into this familiar lady that he was hoping to to see again.

"Oh, it's you..." He said in a rather disappointed tone as he eyes the lady from her heels to her hair that is clasp by a loose bun.

“Hi” was written on a note she's currently showing him.

She took that note off and started writing again. “we met in front of the river yesterday”

When she notices Seokjin's slight discomfort and confusion she jolted and started scribbling on another note. “My name is Song Nabi

“You dropped something yesterday, I followed you but you couldn't hear me. I'm glad that I bump into you here.”

Seokjin heaved a sigh. "Uh, what did I drop?"

She smiled though she figured he won't see her smile. She gestured him to wait before walking inside further in the jewelry shop.

The assistant who has been observing the whole interaction in awe finally spoke to at least lessen Seokjin's unanswered unspoken questions.

"She's the daughter of the owner of this shop. She's often helping us here." Said the middle aged assistant.

Seokjin just nods his head, just in time that the lady named Nabi came back with a bracelet which is very familiar to him.

"Shoot! That's the bracelet Halsey gave us. Namjuis going to kill me if he found out I almost lost it." He immediately approached Nabi and took the bracelet from her hand and kept it safe deep inside his pocket. He finally looked back at the girl and smiled genuinely. "Thanks, Ms. Song."

Seokjin got back doing his sole purpose
of visiting the jewelry shop. He started scanning the earrings on the glass counter as he contemplate which would look best on him. But things escalated quickly... One minute he's busy trying out some necklaces and rings, the next minute an avid fan was inside the same shop and noticed him, then suddenly a fans started swarming inside the store, then he felt suffocated and then finally he was dragged away and was suddenly shoved inside somewhere private by someone and that's how he found himself suddenly inside a secret room filled with different more jewelries.

He's inside the storage room stuck with a lady he find weird.

...