ROOM #4: Jung Hoseok (5)

...

Weeks later.

Micasa woke up in a heartbreaking nightmare. Her hand instinctively clutching her shirt where her heart rests. The memories she kept avoiding flashing inside her head like waterfalls.

She kept her voice muffled as she cries once again.

Carefully, she step out of her bed and make her way towards the door. Not long enough, she found herself sitting in front of what seemed like a lake in the middle of the woods.

It was late, dark and quiet, but none of those bothered her, she wasn't afraid of anything that may suddenly longue towards her... She's more afraid of those memories that she has been keeping all to herself. Her pain, her sorrows, and all the smiles that she had to fake to not take things worst.

"I'm helpless..." She mumbled to herself. Lost, not willing to live but she have to, there are plenty things she wanted to experience and see. No matter how impossible those dreams are to reach, she wanted to die with contentment instead of loneliness.

Hoseok watched her from afar. He silently observed how the moonlight illuminated her physique as she sat in silence.

He didn't know why he started caring so much about her. He had plans, but the moment she appeared right in front of him that day, all those were ruined but not in a bad way.

"I see myself in you." He sighs to himself as he closes his eyes, feeling the breeze kiss his cheeks.

Hoseok wasn't dumb, he knew what all of her little gestures, habits, and actions mean... He was the same. Everyone taking advantage of his kindness and ability to be very understanding to the point that he isn't okay but he has to be because he fully understand how everyone feels. It's the feeling of having knowledge of a lot of things but not being free enough to let the world know how hurt he is... Because that's the disadvantage of being too smart and understanding, you can always tell what other's are going through, but there's no one out there that you can confide to.

Just like Micasa, she's probably too kind to hurt people who she knows is going through something, despite her being the one taking all the anger she didn't deserve.

Hoseok finally snapping out of his trance, he walk towards Micasa's shivering body and carefully placed the blanket he took along when following her walk out of the house.

Micasa was of course startled, but nonetheless, kept her mouth shut when she realized that it was only Hoseok.

It's only him.

Hoseok has been no one but the harmless man who saved her and took her way from her misery a few days ago. Hoseok is the kind man who gave her shelter and food without asking for labour or anything else... As she thinks about it, his stage name really suites him... He gave her hope.

With Hoseok, it's as if the night finally ended and the sun finally showed up, brightening her darkness away.

"What's going on?" Hoseok decided to ask.

...