ROOM #5: Park Jimin (4)

...

"Now... I'm off home, I hope to not bump into her again." Jimin mumbled to himself, but not really meaning what he said as he keeps his eyes steady while driving. "Funny tho... Why do I keep seeing that girl? We've only came back from L.A., are people from Seoul all bosses now that they hire the same person?"

He was just driving peacefully by himself, it's already 4:30AM and he needs to go home because apparently his day off is over and he'll be starting practice at 9:00AM which makes him sleep less again because of his unhealthy planning and decisions. Way to go! Jimin!!!.

He was peacefully procrastinating when he suddenly sees a familiar figure running out of an alley. "Huh?"

Being the curious doe he is, he stopped the car and went out seeing the same face he has been seeing this morning. Haneul. "But what is she doing?"

He was about to approach her when he hears what's going on.

She got shoved away by her father. "You dared to talk to me again, you ungrateful child! Just because you earn money that isn't even enough to save your family you think you can talk big!?"

"Get out of my house, you wench!" Her father shouted throwing all of her clothes and belongings on the ground where she was forcefully shoved at, feeling immobilized by everything that has been happening.

She went home to see her father drunk again and throwing a fit. Haneul was just telling him to stop because was breaking plates and some other things in the house. Apparently, his teen brother did not follow his orders to wash the plates that's why he's mad. Though his brother was lazy, she couldn't help but feel mad at her father from breaking almost everything that she bought for the family.

"Mom..." She whimpered as she saw her mother walking towards her.

"Honey, please just leave." Those are the words she did not expect her mother to tell her. Haneul always thought that when things with her father gets hard, her mother would be on her side and would defend her but she didn't.

Haneul held her mother's hand, kneeling up. "B-But, I don't have anywhere to go, m-mom please..."

Her mother shook her head. "No, Haneul, your father is hypertensive, he won't stop throwing a fit if you don't leave for now... Once he cools down, you can comeback, okay?"

Haneul was shaking her head no, but his father was already calling her mother and she was left on the ground crying. She didn't deserve any of this. She was tired of working and not having enough sleep just for them, but why was she the one being thrown out?

Jimin saw everything, heard everything, and finally got the answers to his questions. She was trying her best to provide well to her family that's why she almost work at everywhere... Because one job is not enough to save everyone's hunger.

He slowly took a step towards her and offered his hand.

Her swollen eyes that was staring at the closed door inside the alley shifted to the hands in front of her. Tearstained cheeks red from both anger and embarrassment. Why does he keeps seeing me in the ugliest time of my life. She internally laughed at herself. Come to think of it, there wasn't a time that I looked pretty.

"You should come with me." Jimin told her but sounding rather like a command. "For now."

...