ROOM #6: Kim Taehyung (3)

...

Taehyung has always been rebellious, the type to always disobey some policy and orders from the company, but still he was reasonable. Lately though, his members would often catch him jumping out of his windows or jumping off the balcony, or most of the time walking out of the house late with only his car keys and some snacks. Everyone finds him so suspicious, but he wasn't doing anything wrong and was following his schedules deligently that none of the managers dug into, well except for that one time that he disappeared because he hated the CEO's daughter.

He stated visiting Nagwon almost everyday. He would tell her about how his day went and would ask about hers. She would show him her recent paintings and get great compliments from him. Taehyung introduced who he really is and gave her some music recommendations. She would also give him some recommendations about few classical music she often listens to. Taehyung likes how different she is from most girls she knows. She was genuine, innocent, kind, gentle, feminine, artsy, and everything that he finds perfect in a girl. Everything was perfect in their own bubble.

It was one of the nights that she and Taehyung was just laughing about a joke he made when Taehyung suddenly asked her a question that she never hoped he would. "Why do you never go out? Come on let's lurk!"

Taehyung was excited. He have been thinking about asking her to explore the outside world together instead of just sitting on a stool together and being separated by thick walls.

Nagwon looked down. It was really fun to have someone that she could finally talk to, but what if he won't like her or talk to her anymore after knowing her truth. She wasn't prepared.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, immediately noticing Nagwon's sudden change of mood. "Did I say something wrong?"

She shook her head no. "You didn't... It's just, I can't go out."

"Why?"

Should I tell him? If I tell him, he's definitely not going to be friends with me anymore, he'll find me boring... But if I don't tell him, it's going to hurt me more in the end if my feelings grow.

Nagwon bit her bottom lip and looked Taehyung in the eyes. "I can't walk."

She can't walk? What does that mean? Taehyung furrowed his brows. He surely understand what she said but what does she mean by that? He definitely saw that she have two legs.

"My legs don't work. I can't feel them. I'm born like this and my parents abandoned me for being useless... I only have my grandmother here." She told him. Her eyes no longer trained to him but to her thighs. Tears rolling down on her cheeks, she hated this feeling the most. Finally telling someone how she felt but the person won't even respond. Her very first friend.

"We'll find a way to make you walk, don't worry."

Nagwon looked up. She was searching disgust, annoyance, or something negative on his facial reaction but all she could see was the understanding inside his eyes, the warmth of his smile, and the determination on his face.

"Don't cry, Nagwon." He cooed, his hands reached for her cheeks and wipe them away. His boxy smile as charming as always. "I'll help you, okay?"

...