ROOM #5: Park Jimin (2)

...

"It hurts to wake up every morning waiting for miracle that would take me out of this uncomfortable darkness." Haneul groaned, her eyes snapping open to the sound of her father nagging her siblings for not being awake yet.

She immediately stood up and started doing her morning routines before stepping out of her shared bedroom with her siblings.

There she saw how her father started hitting his little brothers bum again. "What's going on?" She ran in front of her father, preventing him from hurting his brother.

"That idiot just snogged one of the meat that was for me!" Her father shouted. Eyes still glaring darkly at her trembling brother.

Haneul shook her head. "He's a child and he's hungry! There's no other food in the table, what else would he do!?"

Her father's eyes snapped at her instead. "Are you actually talking back to me? You're alive because of me! I am older than you! Just because you're working doesn't mean you can rule the family! You're nothing without me and You're just a useless bitch, you're not even thankful that I brought you here in this world!"

That hurt her and that stung. She didn't deserve to be treated that way. She wasn't the one who wanted to be born in this world. This world and family did nothing but take advantage of her love for them, used her to bring money, made her do errands she wasn't supposed to do as a teen, and make her feel like a dog following orders when she did nothing wrong but lived because she couldn't take her life. She was violated.

Her sharp eyes stared at the ground instead of rebutting. It's not use... Her mother maybe good but she isn't strong enough to defend her or her siblings. So she smiles instead and took a bill out of her pocket and slammed it on the table. "There, buy something you want to eat with that money."

With that, she walked out and started walking towards the bakery she works at. She didn't have time to eat, she has to start walking fast because she'd be late. Without the money that she's suppose to use to get into any transportation, she would have to walk or run fast.

"Life was simple back then and no matter how ugly my past was, I'd sell my soul to get back... It was better than the life I'm living today." She looked up at the sky mumbling things that she could never tell anyone.

She didn't have any friends. She was bullied during highschool for being poor and cleaning someone else house to get free food. She was even avoided during highschool because she was the girl who got in because she's a scholar, a poor girl that couldn't even afford a uniform that she have to tutor the principal's kindergarten daughter just to get small amount of money to save up for her needs in highschool.

"What was my father talking about?" She sarcastically laughed at herself, wiping the lonesome tear that left her eye. "He only brought me to life with the help of his horny dick. He didn't keep me alive... I was the one who constantly did everything so I could survive this hell!"

She was scolded by the bakery's owner for not arriving on time, being 10 minutes behind. Of course Haneul have to take everything her boss tells her just to end it. After that she was back to peacefully selling bread like she was supposed to do 25 minutes ago if her boss wasn't being an ass.

"Here's your change." She said, reaching out her hands to the old woman.

After selling for a couple of customers, she found herself listening at some BTS songs while waiting for a new customer. Her imaginations running freely as she stare into space. Her mind all over the possibilities of meeting BTS or just Jimin... It doesn't matter which member, she'd just ask for an autograph. She giggled, thinking that it's just too unrealistic. "It comforts me, thinking that in the end I'll find you and you'll find me... I forgot how impossible that could be."

"Uhm, hello, excuse me... How much is the custard cake?" A voice suddenly startled her.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" She quickly piped and stood up to see the tall man in front of the large rack separating the both of them. "Tha-That's $10..."

Haneul mumbled but he was sensitive enough to hear it. The stranger nods his head, scanning other breads.

Cha Haneul was starstruck. She was just imagining a few seconds ago that what if she met Park Jimin on the street. Though she didn't say she wanted it now! She looked terrible in her old worn out clothes and bareface. Wait! What if I'm imagining things?! Just because his build is similar to Jimin and his clothing style is definitely so Park Jimin, doesn't mean he's actually Jimin! He could be a different person, besides... He's wearing a mask. She tried convincing herself.

"Uh — hey, I said how much for the creampuff?" The guy asked in a shy tone, looking at her face for clear answer.

No! That voice is definitely Jimin!!! OMG! What should I do?!

"Miss?"

She snapped out of it, shaking her head. Her eyes wide and her cheeks reddening. Oh, no! Why am I so stupid, he's here to buy breads!!! My job! I almost forgot my job!!!

"Ah-Ah... Yes! That's a-also $10."

Jimin nodded his head. He took a brief glance at the girl in front of him. Make sense now. He thought to himself as he realized that the girl in front of him is an army. He based it all on the music playing in the background and her small earrings that has a BTS logo charm.

"I'll take three creampuffs and four custard cake." He said, smiling under his mask and giving her his card.

Haneul carefully took it from his hands. Gosh! His hands are so clean and soft! She thinks as she slightly graze her fingers on his.

Jimin notices her meek gestures and finds it cute for an ARMY to be this so timid and quiet when most of them starts screaming the moment they figured that it was him.

When she was done, she handed over the card and the bag filled with his order. Jimin grabbed it, but not forgetting to ask the shy girl. "Thanks... Uhm — do you perhaps wants an autograph?"

Hanuel was more than happy, she immediately shook her head yes and quickly try to grab a pen, but realizing she didn't have anything that he could sign on...

"Jiminie, hurry up! We can't be late!" Suddenly a voice called and there a lady in classy branded clothes drag the man out of the small bakery not even listening to Jimin's small attempts to stop her.

He looked back at the girl who stared sad and curiously not getting the autograph he initiated. I'll just comeback some other time. He promised himself.

"No... Because I've been waiting to be with you, preparing myself just for you and suddenly I've found out that it wasn't me that you've been waiting for. Anyway, I'll continue loving whatever you'll leave for me. Anyway, I'll stay and try to find you even if you won't look for me." Hanuel mumbled to herself after seeing Jimin got dragged away by a really pretty woman. Her little delusional side waking up but shutting down at the same time. She jokingly rolled her eyes at herself realizing how cliche she sounded. "Whatever, I hope he comeback so I could maybe get an autograph next time.

1:00PM Haneul was already delivering stocks on this famous jewelry shop down Gangnam. She heard that the daughter's owner is the face of the shop and she's as beautiful as a butterfly.

"Hi! I'm looking for Ms. Song Nabi?" Haneul told the lady on the front desk and immediately she was guided towards the stockroom wherein they keep all the new jewelries.

"Hello, are you Ms. Song?" She greeted the beautiful lady in front of her.

Nabi waived a hand and just pointed at the area where she should bring the items. Not wasting anymore time, Haneul did her job.

...