ROOM #5: Park Jimin (6)

...

Several days passed, she was convinced by Jungkook and she is now working as one of HYBE's staff member, earning more than she have thought of thus gives her time to study in college. Whatever had universe suddenly did to her life, she was thankful.

Jimin has been seeing her in HYBE, she's been working diligently. Apparently after their talk, she moved out but accepted the job offer. She needs to stay with her mother or god knows what her asshole of a father may do. But again she's more than happy that she's finally getting enough sleep and enough food. Jimin was truly god sent.

Today was one of the day that the workers didn't need to work. It was HYBE's anniversary and everyone is celebrating and just drinking in a private resort.

"Hey, how have you been?" Jimin nudge Haneul as she was playing with the beach water in the middle of the night, far away from everyone who's busy drinking near the fireplace. "Why are you here instead of having fun with everyone."

Haneul glance at him and gaze back at the sea in front of her. "I could ask you the same." She muttered her reply.

Jimin giggled at that. He found himself sitting down right beside the girl that he met a few days ago in different places. It seems funny for him at first, but getting to know why she was everywhere was sad.

"My dad talked to me today. He asked why was I being dramatic? I told him that I maybe depressed, but he laughed saying that “isn't depression just being about sad? Stop being sad then”." Haneul sigh, looking far ahead.

Jimin stayed by her side listening. He knew what depression felt like, he's been there... And like she said, it's sad that people take depression lightly as if depression is all about just being sad. But it's different... You'll hurt inside and no one will be there to listen, they wouldn't notice. You're in pain, but there is no words to describe how you feel... It's thinking as if you problem is not as important as what everyone must be going through but it's actually torturing yourself for not healing in every scars that those wounds hasn't been treated. Like just trying to ignore all the emotions you have, thinking you got through it, they pile up and no one knows how bad they've affected you through time.

"I want that apology... But there are tons of painful things that he have done and said, would he won't be able to know which wound was the deepest." Haneul wiped the lonesome tear that escaped from her eye. It's always hard to prevent yourself from crying when everyone else can notice how bad you want to break down, but you're still stubborn enough to act tough.

"I woke up and cry. I went inside the bathroom to cry. I will cry before I sleep. Silently, silently, silently." She murmured as she slowly hid her face in her hands.

Jimin patted her back. He sees himself in her. No, he wasn't healed as well, but he chose to ignore everything just to be who he is today. He never told his members because he didn't want to be a bother. So he silently dealt with it himself.

With a sigh, he tell her the things he chanted to himself before. "Things maybe tough, but you will be able to pull through... I hope that's the case. And I hope you overcome those things well, to become a better person — and even a happier person."

Haneul looked at his face. Somehow she figured that it wasn't a message for her, but for himself. He looks just as sad as her, but he's just better at hiding it.

Jimin stared at her eyes telling her things she should be hearing from her parents. "You should build your own goals and dreams, studying is important, but I think you should really think about what you want to do. Your parents may have bought you to this world, but you've done enough, you should remember that being a parent means being responsible. You are not your own responsibility. You should live your life the way you want not the way people expect you to be. It's yours. Your life is yours."

Haneul furrowed her brows. "But I've been a failure ever since, I couldn't dream anymore, couldn't feel, I couldn't even complain and it just hurt that I wanted to tell someone everything but — everyone will probably think that I'm just being overdramatic. It scares me to try again, to live..."

Jimin smiled at her, his hands cupping both of her cheeks. "Do not stay frustrated when things don't go your way... Just find solutions, revisiting what you didn't do well — it won't help you. The past is the past, let's try to be a big person with a big heart, hm?"

She looked at his eyes, staring at the galaxies inside those lively marbles. For the first time in her life, someone told her what she haven't heard before. It doesn't matter if his in the videos or not, Park Jimin will always cheer her up and tell her the right words. She never knew how it's possible for someone she didn't personally know to be telling her the words that she've craved to hear. It will always be them, BTS and Jimin healing her wounds when those people responsible for wouldn't.

And it hurts her that she couldn't keep him to herself. She cannot be selfish. As much as she needs him, Jimin would also need someone that would listen to him, she wasn't alone in this battle, but she couldn't help but wished that he'd stay by her side even when things get rough for him. "Don't go..."

As if Jimin could read what on her mind, he gently engulf her in a warm hug and promised her words that she hopes he'll keep. "I won't go anywhere, I'll always be there for you."

...