ROOM #1: Kim Namjoon (7)

...

They stopped in front of a bookshop. She let him drag her inside as they bathe themselves in silence.

Namjoon was as confused as her right now. He didn't know what to do or how to react to what he did. He did not want things to be awkward. What if she suddenly feel uncomfortable because he sounded so whipped for her? He likes her, but just like a man in love, he don't know when to stop himself from being too obvious sometimes.

"Your girl, huh?" Souju not wanting things to be awkward as well tried to ease the heavy atmosphere around them. "Since when was I your girl?" She teased.

Namjoon's eyes started shaking in nervousness. "I-I didn't mean tha-that  you—"

"I know." Souju cut him to it. She looked down, probably sad from his affirmation. "You just wanted us to get out of the situation, it's not like you really like me you just wanted to hel—"

"No!" He suddenly bursted. "I do like you."

"What?"

"What?"

"I mean..."

"I mean it, Souju. I really like you. I guess I really find it difficult to hide whe—"

"What are you saying? I seriously don't have an idea!" Souju exclaimed. "I mean, I always know that Kim Namjoon is very kind and polite... Made more sense to me why you're helping me, but you liking me — I couldn't imagine it..."

Namjoon's eyes saddened. "Why would you think that?"

"I mean... Not to self pity again, but you're Kim Namjoon! You're definitely out of my league." She exasperates.

Namjoon held her by her shoulders and firmly looked at her straight in the eyes. "Souju, no one's out of anyone's league. Stop this, stop thinking and listening to society's standard."

"I hate how society made you like this. How these standards makes you think less of yourself. You're different from them and that's okay because that makes you you. You're unique, you don't have to force yourself to follow the trend or what the society states and give. I like you just like this, we don't need to consider status, capabilities, age, nationalities, or looks to feel a certain emotion for someone." Namjoon affirms making her mute.

"I know you kinda want to change who you are and kinda not want to anymore because my words are probably confusing you..." He stated as if reading her mind. "But I just want you to know that you can decide anything you want to do with your life... You can start changing for the better now, or start it when you feel like you're ready to change a few things about you... But please only do it once you're comfortable and sure that you want something changed about you. Please don't force it just to fit in."