Chapter No: 1❤

Jimin's pov

It's been six months since He transformed into his wolf form. It was unhealthy his bones were aching making crackling sounds. He has to go tonight to see the full moon he loved. But apparently, whenever he goes a batch of wolves will chase him like mad dogs just because he had pink glowing rare eyes none of the omega's had.

"Jiminah! You are not going out tonight." Jin stroked his shoulders they were planting roses on their garden patch, farming the only talent he had.

"Aish! Why I am born like this! Why can't I be normal omega" Jimin whined.

"It's for your safety, do you like perverted wolves chasing you?"

"Those bastards think I am Moon Goddess...like I have no words for those idiots." Jimin snickered. He was famous in the pack not only his pack but different tribes. Some obsessed idiots would paint his portrait, some called him a bewitched wolf that can enchant you with charms and he was sick of this.

"Where is Noona?" Jimin asked. It's been a while since she saw her.

"Hae-soo went to sell baked goods in Lee pack there is some celebration."

His noona was an ordinary brown-eyed and brown-furred wolf but she was gifted with so many talents. He gazed at the tarnished straws mended into a roof, some of them falling apart and torn due to brutal snow.

"I have hunted some rabbits I will sell them, So I won't be here tonight and I want you to stay at the hut okay?" Jin moved the antique cart filling it with the rabbits he hunted, scraping off their skins.

"But my bones are hurting...It's unhealthy."

"You can transform inside the hut Jimin..."

"Yeah, but there is low space I can't even walk in my wolf form."

"You are a pup sized wolf jimin stop with the excuses!" Jimin rolled his eyes. It's fucking unfair!

Jin loaded a straw basket with dead rabbits, it was bloodied flesh ready to cook. His siblings were rarely at home, they are always trading in Lee Market.

It's a full moon night, I can't stay here...a stroll to the forest won't hurt, right? I have done it before. I can beat those old crazy wolves. I am fast omega they can hardly catch me.

He watered the 'Blanc Double De Corbert' roses these roses grew well on the brutal winters, his feet dug in the snow, "it's going to snow tonight..." He glanced at the deep grey cloud above him hovered over the sun.

-------------------------------------------------
He saw the moon from his windowpane, trinkets attached on dream catcher glistened under a Blue Moonlight, His omega continuously clawing his chest. It's been long, so long...
He has to go he loved the moon.
He tiptoed to his mother room, It was a small but neat room she was sleeping on a thin cotton futon wearing an old red woollen sweater hardly covering the cold, her body was trembling. Jimin took the blanket that noona made him and tucked her in. No one will know...It's just a small walk. It's been six months.

He transforms into his wolf a petite winter white-furred and pink glowing eyes turning purple under Blue Moon. He jumped outside his wolf was ecstatic he strolled outside his small neighbourhood crossing through the pebbled path, The small worn huts of their neighbours hummed in silence and peace, He crossed the neighbourhood, Now standing at the entrance of the timber. Inhaling the woody wet smell of woods His wolf howled but a huge force slammed him down digging him snow a bunch of big wolves jumped on him crawling his fur with their paws, Jimin growled as his hair broke from the roots. He slipped from their grip and ran with his all might.

What the hell?! Perverted old wolves.

His legs slumped in the snow. He kept sprinting and mad dogs were prowling him they kept getting closer and closer. Jimin's energy was drained his paws were frozen drugged deep in snow. It was too much. Jin was right!

He bolted and a thorny bush came in way pricked through his flesh and scratched his limbs sputtering blood on white snow. Shit!
It hurts like hell. And the wolves were out of his sight. He changed into his human form panting hard. It was cold he doesn't have fur to cover him His body shivered the blood was frozen on his leg. His teeth were quivering. He lost the way. He came too far...Where am I? He caught glowing green eyes behind the bush.
An Omega? It was rare to be a green-eyed alpha. He thought, sauntered to the bush and peeked in. The snow thrumming on his head. A big black wolf jumped on him. It's too big to be an omega!! His eyes widened. He fell on snow a big black wolf hovering above him growling.

Rain, First Rain in the summer, earthy scent. He has a strong scent, He is an Alpha.

Rain scent crammed in his nostrils.

"Who the hell are you?" He tried to release himself from the sharp claws of a huge wolf.

The wolf released him and transformed into his human form.

"What are you doing here omega?" The man stated in a cold voice like ice. He was stunning had brown-black hair and deep brown eyes. And thin lips, His skin was smooth and pale.

He is so handsome and sexy But looks rude.

"I was strolling," Jimin stated with no expression. The only green-eyed alpha he knows is the third heir of alpha Jeon from jeon pack. Did I cross the border?  Am I in front of the crowned prince or somethin' should I bow down? Hell no!

"In your human form? I would have eaten you alive if your stressed pheromones have not clogged my nostrils." The man spat.

"Yeah! I like my human form."

"Why? Is your wolf ugly?"

"Sorry Alpha Jeon...It's not something you should care about...you might have your important businesses" Jimin said no fear in his eyes.

"How do you know it's me."

"You are the only green-eyed alpha I know."

"You're bleeding."

"Huh?... Oh, that...It's nothing, a tiny scratch."

"What? It's on half of your leg and it's bleeding. You are not wearing enough clothes for winter."

"How did you get that?" Alpha pointed on a deep cut starting from his knee and ended down the calf.

"Some mad dogs were chasing." Alpha chuckled. His bunny smile, made him look like, innocent baby, his aura changed from stern emotionless wolf to cute doe-eyed bunny

"Come with me." Alpha gave his hand.

"No! I have to go."

"It's not safe here just stay a night in my mansion... You won't be alone I live with my family." Jimin was hesitant, he was not a person to depend on others but he don't want to freeze to death.

He is right...It's not safe here but if Jin Hyung finds out he will murder me and feed my flesh to crows. But I can't die here...You are dead Jimin.

"Okay Let's go... But if you do anything perverted I swear I will beat you...I am a strong omega." Jimin flexed his biceps making alpha laugh out loud.

"Hey! It's not funny!"

"I won't... Let's go"

So here is the first chapter please vote and share this story. And give me suggestions on the comment box thank you!❤

It's my first fanfic and English is not my first language so bear with me💓

Revised✅