Chapter No: 25💜

Jungkook's Pov

They sauntered through the deep forest in troops, ready to shock Nam Pack with attacking their castle. The warriors were motivated they keep chanting their pack's name all the way, Jungkook tied his hair he was boosted and he has to come back with his brother. There is no way they can lose now!
They were walking for about 4 hours. As the entrance of Nam Pack came to their sight.

"Let's tell them who is the boss!" Namjoon screamed. And the warriors hyped up.

"Attack!" Alpha ordered and troops roared on their pack.
-------------------

Jimin's Pov

It's good to be back at your place, the old mansion burned but now they were living in a two-story house it was not big but enough for them. Luna was addressing the pack well, She paid them their loss and helped them to reside, injured were treated, Chohee Noona was glowing, Her bump was grown and she felt the first kick of the baby. Jimin's family went back to their pack.

Today he had a doctor's appointment, She was a senior experienced Lady and She was Pack's one of the most respected Alpha Doctor.

Jimin lay on the bed, She lifted his shirt, pressing a cold metal stethoscope under his belly button. She took a minute while Jimin stared at her curiously waiting for some good words, his bump has grown bigger.
A smile was carved on the doctor's lips.

"Halmeoni, is my baby doing okay?" Jimin asked and the doctor flapped down his pink silk maternity shirt.

"Jimin-ssi, I heard two heartbeats."

"What that means Halmeoni?"

"It means your having twins!" Jimin's eyes widened still processing the info
A bright smile flashed his lips, He jumped up and hugged Halmeoni and she hugged him back. He pulled back can't stop smiling as he caressed his belly.

"Your babies are doing well, And I am surprised that you are having twins...It's rare in werewolves." Halmeoni said. A stab pierced his chest, It was harder this time, His omega clawing it, a painful tear escaped his eyes.

"Jimin! Sit down and take deep breaths." Jimin sat down a let out a painful whimper.

"It pains too much Halmeoni." Jimin sobbed.

"You have to be patient Jiminah! I know how it feels to live without your mate... especially at this stage." The pain lessened as he soothed his wolf.

"But if you stressed too much it will be harmful to your pups, so don't stress out okay?" Halmeoni cupped his cheeks.

"Okay..." Jimin said, his eyes had tears.
Halmeoni kissed his forehead and scribbled down a diet for him. They grew close in less amount of time.
______________________

Jungkook's PoV

He has a Duty to sneak into the castle, He has to take Rihyun out of the old man's castle. Some backup guards accompanied him while others were having a battle, blood splattered everywhere in muddied grounds. And swords clashing echoed in the air.

"Alpha, I will stay outside, while those three will get inside. I will give you back up in case of emergency." One warrior said, he was a bit injured. Jungkook nodded and crashed into the castle with three others. The castle was chiming in the silence. The tall marble columns reflected him as he rushed to the main room.

"Alpha, It's suspicious." One of them said. They glanced out of the balcony the huge war hustling outside.

"We have to find Rihyun...Just stay close to each other." Jungkook said

He dashed to the throne room, found a familiar figure sitting on the throne dressed in a velvet tux.

"It's nice to meet you, Jeon Jungkook." He blurted.

What's going on? Why he is sitting here?

"Rihyun! I came to take you, let's go!" He got on the carpeted stairs to reach the throne and grabbed his clean hands with his muddied and bloodied one. A swish made him look behind his soldiers laid dead on the ground with arrows shot between their chests. The blood spilt on spotless white marble. He covered Rihyun.

"Rihyun...They will kill you, come with me... let's go, please." Jungkook's heart raced fast, seeing dead warriors. He grabbed his hands and tried to drag him, Rihyun's chuckle echoed in empty hallways.

"You're so innocent, Kook," Rihyun said a smirk plastered on his lips, He pushed him off the stairs and his body slammed hard on the ground. Jungkook whimpered.

Rihyun stepped down the stairs and grabbed jungkook from his neck making him stand up and hit a blow on his face making him fall again.

"What's your last wish jungkook...Since you're not going back alive." Jungkook stood up wiped his bleeding nose, He fisted Rihyun's hair making him wince.

"I won't die easily Rihyun..." Jungkook punched his face making him step back palming his face. He stepped forward and a sudden sharp thing pierced his shoulder, He winced, his shirt bloodied up, his shoulder felt numb.

"You knew I liked Jimin! You mated him just to make a joke of me!" Rihyun spatted.

"You got it wrong!" Jungkook yelled.

"It doesn't matter anymore, You will die and I will mate Jimin." Jungkook's blood boiled he kicked his stomach hard making him lick the ground.

"Even If I die...Jimin will never mate a monster like you!" Jungkook hovered over him choking his throat. Another arrow pierced his abdomen, The harsh pain and the pool of blood, He can't move anymore his body was drained of energy, dark clouding his vision. Another arrow pierced his back. His hands loosened and Rihyun hit a hard blow on his nose, He coughed blood and the last arrow pricked on his chest darkness clogged and he fell hard on the floor wet from his blood trembling hard, got the last glimpse of his smiling brother.
_________________

Jimin's PoV

Since the morning he was feeling uneasy, everyone was happy with the twin's news but his heart was racing fast, his omega clawing his chest, it was painful. He hummed songs to his bump to feel the better but a sudden burn on his mark made him rush to the bathroom, He opened the tab and splashed water on his burning mark, he closed the tap and gazed at his reflection in the mirror, A line of blood oozed out of his mating mark. It never happened, It pained like it was being bitten ruthlessly. He opened the tap again splashing the water on the bloodied mark bleeding nonstop. His hands quivered. His palms were drenched in blood. Only one person clogged his mind.

Jungkook...

Vote or I will shave your eyebrows!🙂🙂🙂

Comment as well🙃🙃