Chapter No: 20💜

Jungkook's PoV

What they are doing with my mate? They are not even making noise. Chohee came out startling jungkook.

"Chohee, can I go in now?"

"I want to talk to you." Chohee gave him a serious and concerned gaze.

"What?" Jungkook's eyes were still on the closed door.

"Uncle Nam Ju Hyuk, He killed our royal guard." Chohee blurted

"He what?! How dare he do that!?" His expression turned sour in the second

"Guards were guarding the boundary, they got attacked, One died and 5 got injured."

"That old man is going overboard now!" Jungkook yelled.

"And that's why we sent our messenger there to shake hands for peace, He hanged him up in town centre and killed him in front of his commoners."

"How dare he!"

"Jungkook, We have to war... And for that Alpha King, is sending troops and you guys for special training against their strong warriors."

"They are so many... "

"That's why you all are going to be trained hard for three months."

"That's too much."

"Where we have to go."

"Mountains..."

"It means I have to leave Jimin...for a long time." A frown painted on his face.

"That's how it's going to be." Chohee patted his shoulder.

"Jungkookie...come inside." Mei noona yelled. jungkook and Chohee rushed inside. Mei was smiling while Jimin looking confusedly at the weird-looking stick.

"Noona...What the hell is this." Jimin gave a weird look to the stick.

"Jiminie come here!" Jungkook spread his arms and crushed warm Jimin in his hug.

"Aish! I can't breathe." Jimin stiffened.

"You okay?"

"Yeah! Noona is gone mad, she is doing weird experiments on me and now she is smiling at a urinated stick." Jimin glanced at his weird noona.

"Jungkookie, Jiminie congrats!" Noona jumped and hugged both of them.

"Noona? Are you okay?" Noona pulled back and pinched Jimin's cheek.

"Jungkookie! You are going to be appa." Jungkook's eyes widened and jimin still processing anything.

"Guys? You won't react?" Chohee said. And Jungkook hugged Jimin again smiling brightly, he picked him up and spun him around.

"I am going to be a dad!!!" Jungkook put him down and slammed his lips on plump ones giving younger no time to react.

"Calm your hormones, kook." Chohee blurted. Jimin caressed his tummy still processing everything.

"Sorry to break it to you, but jungkookie you have to go for war," Mei said and Jimin's eyes widened.

"No!" Jimin said and hugged jungkook tight, feeling the racing heart of the other, who hugged him back.

"Jiminah! I have to..."

"No! You can't leave me! You can't leave our baby..." Jungkook's eyes were glassy, leaving your mate during the pregnancy was not a good idea, it was a time when your mate needs you the most and in a vulnerable stage, he can't leave the war as well it was not allowed and against royal rules.

After crying and cuddling Jimin was asleep on the bed.

"What would you do kook?" Chohee asked

"I can't leave the war, you know that...I can't leave jimin as well."

"Noona, how it feels to be without your mate during this state."

"You see the mark here jungkook." He glanced at the pitch-black mating mark

"it burns every night as someone smoked it with burning coal, It hurts." Jungkook gulped, He can't see Jimin going through the same pain.

"Your wolf will claw your chest every night." Noona flinched remembering it.

"In my case, I and Rihyun never loved each other this marriage was just for advantages, But Jimin loves you, kook, it's going to be worse," Noona said truthfully, jungkook's mouth went dry.

I am a bad mate! I can't even stay with my omega...

"You have a week, you know my brother died in a war, his mate was also expecting...He died too along with the unborn child, you have to fight and come back for your child...I know you can jungkook!" Noona wiped his tears and Jungkook feel overwhelmed, he glance at his sleepy mate with tear-stained cheeks.

You never saw him cry? Look now you made him cry.

They all went back to their pack, Jimin was not feeling well so he was cocooned in the blanket hugged by his alpha, He was shuddering. The lightning blared on the grey sky, their roof was thrumming with rain.

"Jimin, you want to sleep."

"I can't sleep, Jungkook," Jimin mumbled.

"Do you want me to sing for you?"

"Yes, please," Jimin said, closing his eyes.

🎶 Do you love the rain
Does it make you dance
When you are drunk with your friends
At a party
What's your favourite song
Does it make you smile do you
Think of me 🎶

Jungkook said and jimin lost in his honey voice, Now thunder didn't make him upset.

The grey clouds weren't dull anymore, the scent of winter rain mixing with jungkook's natural scent, the thrum of raindrops adding melody to his voice.

🎶 I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try
If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you 🎶

Jungkook glanced at his cute mate, sleeping soundly with a light smile on his face, he kissed his cheek and took him in the embrace, the next few months he have to live without him, even thinking about it feels wrong. But that's what waiting for them. They don't know what the future holds, but they do cherish every moment they spend together.

Vote and comment!! If you like the story...