Chapter No: 6❤

Jungkook's PoV

As He entered his House gate greeted with a glaring Tae.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"You forgot me at Jimin's house! How could you do that to me!" Tae shouted digging holes in him with a glare.

I glimpsed at some betas carrying large straw baskets of ribbons and flowers on their heads. Some change the seatings of the backyard. Rihyun guided them at distance.

Why are they decorating the backyard?

"What's happening Tae?" All of that was new, Rihyun was not fond of decorating the backyard, he never cleaned his room.

"Oh that, Rihyun is preparing some feast tomorrow night." Tae smiled at the decorated backyard.

"And why suddenly Rihyun has an interest in feasts." Jungkook chucked Taehyung to the corner. And slammed him on the bricked wall.

"Spill the beans Tae!" Jungkook and Taehyung we're behind the wall tae were pressed up against the wall caged between jungkook's arms.

"The only thing I know is the food menu I swear to Moon goddess." Taehyung fake cried.

"Fuck off!" Jungkook scoffed.

"You didn't say sorry! You left me at a strangers hut." Tae furrowed his brows.

"You are less whiny about it than usual, what's the reason...I know you tend to yell and whine in a volume that the whole neighbourhood can wake up in the midnight." Jungkook put an arm around his shoulder.

"It's just because I met a melon smelling cat-like wolf, okay, you should thank me I didn't blow off your secret."

"Fine fine thank you and sorry," Jungkook said walking back to the backyard the grass was being carpeted with a red rug with golden lining. The bunch of wolves preparing a stage of wooden planks.

What's going on in your head Rihyun?

"Look who's here?" Rihyun walked in his direction. The workers bowed to jungkook.

"Alpha jungkook." Rihyun patted his cheeks with his icy cold hands.

"What's going on your little brain bastard?" Jungkook jerked off his hands.

"It's a surprise."

"I hate surprises."

"You used to love them 7 years ago."

"I will find it on my own." Jungkook glared at him.

"Feel free to invite your friends okay it's my special day." Jungkook left him and rushed inside the door. He lost his appetite the dinner table was set with Alpha king and Luna along with Namjoon, Mei Noona and Tae were settled.

"Jungkookie joins us for dinner," Noona said.

"I lost my appetite, Noona." He bowed and left to his room and crashed himself on the bed. he can't join the feast he needs moral support for that.

Should I invite Jimin and Hobi? Yup, I am going to do that.

------------------------

Jimin's POV

He earned a good amount from selling flower crowns. Yoongi hyung fetched some labours and now they were repairing their roof. Jimin was glowing releasing happy pheromones all over the place.

"You look happy Jiminah." Jin hyung pinched his cheeks.

He gazed at the roof finally it was being built they won't be cold anymore, Of course, he was happy.

"Jin Hyung I am so so happy." Jimin hugged Jin hyung.

"Woah Jimin and hugging is a new thing." Haesoo Noona said. Her brown hairs were braided with a red floral bandana.

"Noona I am so happy that I will willingly hug that idiot black wolf."

"Who is that black wolf?" Jin hyung raised his brow in an arch.

"Jungkookie." Jimin smiled.

"Are you discussing me?" Jungkook jumped in from the back scaring Jin hyung who fell on the floor and Jimin slapped him in fear.

"Yah! Why did you slap me?" Jungkook placed his palm on the red burning cheek? While Jin was glaring at him.

"Why did you scare me muscle bunny." Jimin scoffed.

"I am not bunny, I am a handsome wolf." Jungkook pouted.

"Hello, Jungkook." Haesoo waved at him she looked like red bell pepper.

"Hello, Haesoo, can I borrow your brother." Jungkook waved back.

"No, you can't." Jin hyung rejected.

"Please, please, please. It's important and I won't harm your brother he is cute little mochi..."

"The fuck you said!" Jimin offended

"Language park Jimin!" Jin scolded.

"You look like a mochi though," Haesoo commented. Jimin rolled his eyes and heaved jungkook to the corner.

"You better be quick." Jimin scowled.

"You are releasing happy pheromones... Are you happy?" Jungkook raised his brows scenting gardenias floating in the air.

"Our roof is getting repaired." Jimin smiled and jungkook smiled with him.

"Why are you smiling muscle pig?"

"Your smile is contagious."

"What's the business? Why do you come uninvited at very wrong timings? "

"Oh, I want to invite you to the feast."

"And why is that?"

"I want mental support since it's my brother who is arranging the feast."

"I am always in for free food but which brother you are talking about."

"Rihyun..."

"He is such a gentleman...I mean he knows how to charm a wolf..." Jungkook poked his inner cheek with tongue.

"Jimin he is not a good guy okay. Stay away from him." Jungkook grabbed his shoulders with both of his hands. His serious gaze made Jimin gulp a lump on his throat.

"Why?"

"He hates me for some reason and he doesn't want me to have a peaceful life and for that, he can do anything."

"He's your brother jungkook your blood. You have a misunderstanding. You see Jin hyung is not even my real brother but still treat me like one we are a family." Jimin rubbed Jungkook's back, a tear slipped out of a doe eye that pained Jimin.

"I thought so too... That it may be a misunderstanding and it's not. He is my brother I loved him too, He betrayed me." The string of tears skidded down his cheeks. Jimin embraced him in a tight hug of assurance that he is with him. He released his calming pheromones around the Alpha soothing him in his gentle arms.

"I don't like crying jungkookie! I like the annoying black wolf who is a bit cheesy. What did you do to my muscle bunny wolf bring it back!" Jimin lightly punched his chest making jungkook chuckle.

"Thank you," Jungkook said.

"Will you come to the feast? I will wait for you."

"I will come and kick that flat unsexy ass of your brother okay!" Jungkook busted in a fit of laughter. And Jimin ruffled his hair. They both waved each other goodbyes. A pair of adoring eyes watching them from far.

Please Vote and comment...