Chapter No: 39💛

Jimin's Pov

His head throbbed with the sharp pain, the whole body feels weak his vision blurry.

"Jimin! You are awake!" Jungkook's voice shook him up and got hugged as familiar scent embraced him in comfort.

"Jungkook," Jimin said and Jungkook pulled back of the hug stroking his cheek.

"You scared me! You pabo." Jungkook pecked his cheek.

"My babies..." Jimin's eyes went teary as he glanced at two babies in cribs sleeping peacefully.

"Our babies." Jimin picked up the Jungwoo, his eyes went teary.

"He looks like you kook." Jimin wiped his tears and kissed Jungwoo's Tiny hand as he grabbed his daughter with another arm with the help of Jungkook.

"And she looks like you," Jungkook said kissing Jimin's hair.

Jisoo opened her eyes, She had vibrant hazel eyes, a cute nose and pink plump lips.

Jimin kissed her nose. A bright smile plastered on his lips. Jungkook adored the cute interaction.

"Jiminie you're weak, I will bring you food okay?" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. He can't help but snuggle into Jasmine and Lavender scent.
_____________________

Jungkook's PoV

He fed Jimin with his hands, then he put him back to sleep while humming songs for him, Tae and Chohee we're busy playing with Jisoo and Jungwoo, today Appa and Eomma will come to visit their grandchildren along with Namjoon hyung and Mei noona.

"Hoseok where is Rihyun?"

"I locked him up in the basement, still unconscious, Breathing was uneven as well, guess what he lost the power he got from his mate, Now he just some weak 22-year-old hormonal alpha." Hoseok spat a smirk engraved on his face.

"Tae, He doesn't know about Rihyun, how will he react to this."

"I told him, he cried on my shoulder and kept insisting to meet him, to ask him, why he did that?"

"How he is now?"

"Yoongi said, he has a fever, you know he was close to him, It will take time to consume it, but he is happy now, playing with Jungwoo, look at him." Hoseok pointed at Tae who was playing peek a boo with a newborn, who can't even understand what's going on. Jungkook smiled at his cute brother while his son's eyebrows furrowed staring at him.

The door bursts open revealing Eomma Appa, with Namjoon and Mei Noona. But there was another family, Jimin's family.

Bright smiles on their faces as they looked at the babies. Eomma and Appa took them in their arms.

"Hello Eomma, Hello Appa."

"How are you Jin, Haesoo, Dongmin, Eommoni!"

"Hello, Kookie." They all said, Jin hyung hugged Jungkook and whispered congrats, Namjoon hyung already dropped a heavy gift box.

"Namjoonie! You broke the Toy!" Mei noona scolded him and Namjoon smiled awkwardly ripping up the carton to see if it's okay or not.

"Isn't she look like Jimi!" Jin and Haesoo vocalized together.

"Omo, My grandson looks like you kook." Appa cheered and Jungwoo gazed curiously at his grandpa.

"Where is Jimin? I want to meet him." Eomma said.

"Luna, He just slept, It would be better if we not disturb him." Chohee said and Luna mouthed 'ok'

"Appa, we had to talk," Jungkook said in a serious tone.

"What is it Kookie?"

"Aunty, can you take Jungwoo and Jisoo to the room, I want to talk to my family."

"Okay, son." Eommoni smiled, Jin took Jisoo and Haesoo took Jungwoo following their eomma Upstairs, Yoongi, Tae, Dongmin and Hoseok followed them. But a voice stopped Tae back from the track.

"Tae, Join us," Jungkook said Eomma and Appa looked at Jungkook with questioning gazes. Tae settled beside him.

"Eomma Appa, Last night we were attacked." Eomma and Appa shook up.

"Y'all okay! Who did this!? Tell me the name!" Appa clenched his fist?

"Appa, It was Rihyun." Jungkook blurted and Eomma's expression changed in a second, Tae looked down at the floor, remembering how Rihyun tried to kill all of them.

"Jungkook, I know you hate each other, but you don't have to say anything like this about your brother." Appa scolded him, not believing anything.

"Jungkook is right Appa," Tae said.

"Appa, the person who tried to kill me in the war was Rihyun too," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, it can't be...Rihyun is my son I know him he can't hurt any of you." Appa said.

"The day I slipped from our roof Appa, It was not an accident, it was Rihyun."

"ENOUGH! STOP LYING!!" Eomma jerked up.

"You said it was an accident, How can you make up things just to bother Rihyun!" Eomma yelled.

"So you like your other son Huh? Why don't you go to Nam Ri Hyun, Your pure son " Jungkook taunted.

"It's Jeon!" Appa said in a deep voice and Tae gulped.

"You remember that day when I ate ice cream and got an allergy, only to find out the ice cream had nuts in it, I was allergic to nuts, we never kept them inside the mansion, How they ended up in my ice cream bowl?"

"I fired all the cooks afterwards Kook, It was a mistake."

"Yeah, A mistake that happened only with my bowl."

"You remember him hitting me on the head, I was bleeding it was a mistake as well, right?"

"Jungkook! You both fight, it was just a childish fight, he apologised to you afterwards."

"Oh! Only I ended up getting hurt, It was always me hurting! I kept everything hidden, inside me, His bullies, His hits, He abused me! He tried to murder me, I didn't tell you, but this time he crossed the limit Eomma..." Jungkook's eyes glowed green, they were haunting his head veins popping scaring everyone.

"Jungkook..." Appa went to him and cupped his cheek, His alpha was taking over him, it was dangerous when alpha take over, you could kill anyone, you become 10 times stronger, heartless, cold and feral, Jungkook pushed his dad who slammed back down on the floor.

"He hurt my mate, He hurt my Jimin, And I won't spare him this time, He spilt blood of my mate, I will spill his blood until he becomes dead," Jungkook said in his low deep voice, no one can control him, except his mate, He ripped the couch his wolf taking over him completely, it was forcing him to transform in his beast as the heavy crackling sound echoed.

Kill

Kill

Kill

Blood

Spill the blood!

Please vote!💛❤💜

And sorry for late update💜💛❤

Thanks for reading💜💛❤